Follow

Boom-Boom

Character » Boom-Boom appears in 1778 issues.

A former member of the New Mutants and X-Force, Boom-Boom is a mutant with the ability to create energy bombs of various sizes and intensity which explode upon impact.

Boom-Boom's Schism alliance revealed

• 53 results
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#51  Edited By xerox_kitty

@HexThis said:

I remember hearing Fraction once complaining about how comics shouldn't be "Wikipedia entries" of continuity but the writers are in DIRE need of actually brushing up on their own material outside of the boy's club that is Marvel.

He just has an allergic reaction to a little something called "Continuity". Sadly, most writers who bother to pick up Boom Boom seem to suffer the same problem.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By HexThis

@xerox_kitty said:

@HexThis said:

I remember hearing Fraction once complaining about how comics shouldn't be "Wikipedia entries" of continuity but the writers are in DIRE need of actually brushing up on their own material outside of the boy's club that is Marvel.

He just has an allergic reaction to a little something called "Continuity". Sadly, most writers who bother to pick up Boom Boom seem to suffer the same problem.

What baffles me is that why does Boom Boom register as annoying to the writers while Jubilee is being pushed as a main character? She basically worked off the same components as Boom Boom (kid sidekick, mallrat) only, in my humble opinion, her back story is a bit more interesting and...she did come first afterall.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By moywar700

was that really boom boom, I didn't know that was her when I read generation hope 13 ... I've only read her during classic x-force when she was only 14 years old, she's really changed alot

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.