The Death of Boba Fett?

Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently, Boba Fett is going to die sometime in the near future. In a article by IGN, Boba Fett is getting another mini-series.

http://comics.ign.com/articles/120/1200023p1.html

Now, most people who only follow the movies think that Boba Fett is dead, but in the Expanded Universe, he pretty much alive. I don't think he's going to die, but it sounds like it could be another great Boba Fett story. Blood Ties was such an awesome mini-series, and I could always use some more Star Wars comics (tho, I really want to see some more Legacy.) Speaking of other Star Wars comics, John Ostrander is writing Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi, that dates from the very early Jedi order.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Cover.

#1 Posted by RazzaTazz (9644 posts) - - Show Bio

Ostrander is one of my favourite writers and excels in any genre, this sounds good

#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't read too many Star Wars related comics... But maybe if I can catch up on Fett's EU history I'll check this out.

#3 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

This sounds good but I'm really excited for the Dawn of the Jedi series.

#4 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omega Ray Jay: Now reading more about it, I'm putting Dawn of the Jedi on my radar. John Ostrander and Jan Duursema almost always make a perfect team up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.