Lucasfilm Trademarks 'Star Wars 1313' -- Discuss.

  • 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Edited by _Zombie_ (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I, as much as any Star Wars fan, would love to see a new trilogy, but I would be perfectly fine with a new game.

I know you're not speaking for everyone, but I'm a star wars fan and I would hate to see a new trilogy.

To each their own. I would've loved seeing the New Jedi Order along with Luke as Grandmaster but I doubt that'll happen.

Fair enough. I might be persuaded if a different, more capable director was assigned to it. Not denying that Lucas used to be good, but I just don't think he has what it takes to make a good star wars movie anymore.

#52 Posted by bloggerboy (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON said:

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@KRYPTON said:

Another movie by George Lucas is accepted in my book, George Lucas is an awesome filmmaker.

How many have you had to drink tonight?

Lol. We have george to thank for the original Star Wars movies (episodes 4-6) good movies, you should watch them some time.

I think we can thank Irvin Kershner, Richard Marquand and especially Lawrence Kasdan for those episodes (5-6 at least). The editor of Episode 4 saved that movie.

#53 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Words full of wisdom, my friend. Alas, George has been consumed by the dark force, trying to make things only for younglings.

#54 Posted by Replicant0658 (86 posts) - - Show Bio

A Boba Fett movie would be AMAAAZIIIIIING!!! ... juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust so long as George Lucas stays THE HELL AWAY from the script!!!

#55 Posted by wmwadeii (3250 posts) - - Show Bio

I might go with an animated series similar to Clone Wars. I don't see another movie being created that is outside the existing canon.

#56 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I, as much as any Star Wars fan, would love to see a new trilogy, but I would be perfectly fine with a new game.

I know you're not speaking for everyone, but I'm a star wars fan and I would hate to see a new trilogy.

To each their own. I would've loved seeing the New Jedi Order along with Luke as Grandmaster but I doubt that'll happen.

Fair enough. I might be persuaded if a different, more capable director was assigned to it. Not knocking that Lucas used to be good, but I just don't think he has what it takes to make a good star wars movie anymore.

Well the originals were never even directed by Lucas himself, he was just the producer and co-writer if I remember correctly.

Moderator
#57 Posted by _Zombie_ (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I, as much as any Star Wars fan, would love to see a new trilogy, but I would be perfectly fine with a new game.

I know you're not speaking for everyone, but I'm a star wars fan and I would hate to see a new trilogy.

To each their own. I would've loved seeing the New Jedi Order along with Luke as Grandmaster but I doubt that'll happen.

Fair enough. I might be persuaded if a different, more capable director was assigned to it. Not knocking that Lucas used to be good, but I just don't think he has what it takes to make a good star wars movie anymore.

Well the originals were never even directed by Lucas himself, he was just the producer and co-writer if I remember correctly.

I remember reading something about that, but director or not, I don't think he's still got what it takes to successfully help create another trilogy. I'd just personally prefer more talented people handle it.

#58 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I, as much as any Star Wars fan, would love to see a new trilogy, but I would be perfectly fine with a new game.

I know you're not speaking for everyone, but I'm a star wars fan and I would hate to see a new trilogy.

To each their own. I would've loved seeing the New Jedi Order along with Luke as Grandmaster but I doubt that'll happen.

Fair enough. I might be persuaded if a different, more capable director was assigned to it. Not knocking that Lucas used to be good, but I just don't think he has what it takes to make a good star wars movie anymore.

Well the originals were never even directed by Lucas himself, he was just the producer and co-writer if I remember correctly.

I remember reading something about that, but director or not, I don't think he's still got what it takes to successfully help create another trilogy. I'd just personally prefer more talented people handle it.

Agreed, but I still think he should be attached in one way or another.

Moderator
#59 Posted by _Zombie_ (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I, as much as any Star Wars fan, would love to see a new trilogy, but I would be perfectly fine with a new game.

I know you're not speaking for everyone, but I'm a star wars fan and I would hate to see a new trilogy.

To each their own. I would've loved seeing the New Jedi Order along with Luke as Grandmaster but I doubt that'll happen.

Fair enough. I might be persuaded if a different, more capable director was assigned to it. Not knocking that Lucas used to be good, but I just don't think he has what it takes to make a good star wars movie anymore.

Well the originals were never even directed by Lucas himself, he was just the producer and co-writer if I remember correctly.

I remember reading something about that, but director or not, I don't think he's still got what it takes to successfully help create another trilogy. I'd just personally prefer more talented people handle it.

Agreed, but I still think he should be attached in one way or another.

Well, I'll agree with that. Maybe in a producing role or something similar.

#60 Posted by KidSupreme (829 posts) - - Show Bio

WICKED!

#61 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3922 posts) - - Show Bio

So I see the concept art of what 1313 could have been...I'm trying to wipe the tears on my eyes now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.