Comic Collectibles: Life-Size Boba Fett Bust

Posted by G-Man (32168 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is one, if not the coolest character in Star Wars? Most people would say Boba Fett. If you are one of those die-hard Boba Fett fans, this might be something you'd be interested in. Sideshow Collectibles has a life-size Boba Fett bust for sale. 

If you're familiar with Sideshow Collectibles, you know they put out high quality sculptures. You might also know that their items usually sell out. This particular item is still available for pre-order. It's due to ship in the 4th quarter of this year.  

How much does this beauty cost, you ask? $799.99 US dollars. That's right. Quality doesn't come cheap. The question is, how big of a Boba Fett fan are you? It stands at 30" high and weighs about 35 lbs. I think another question is, if you were going to buy this, where would you keep it on display? Here's some more images from different angles. 

What are your thoughts on this? How much would pay for an item like this? Is there another Star Wars you'd rather have? 
Staff
#1 Posted by gpbmike (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how much the life sized one at the LucasArts building would go for: 

Staff
#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!!! That Scarlacc Ain't Going NEAR my Shelf Now.
#3 Posted by HaloKing343 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

I have the best Bobba Fett Action figure ever.
#4 Posted by Boba (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, that's awesome....worth every penny of that $800 I bet too.

#5 Posted by Aspenite (892 posts) - - Show Bio

That´s one cool sculpture. Although I personally think that he is not the coolest Star Wars character - that would be Han Solo - this is an item I, as a die hard Star Wars fan, defintely want to have.

#6 Posted by Psykhophear (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, that's an impressive size. For me, space allocation is not a problem, just the money factor  :).

#7 Posted by G-Man (32168 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a life-size Spider-Man bust but it was way cheaper than this.

Staff
#8 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

my old paintabll team mate had a life size paintball armour suit of bobba that was bad ass , and cheaper than the bust which is cool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.