Amazing Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 2 Finale Trailer

Posted by G-Man (29478 posts) - - Show Bio

Last week I posted the news that young Boba Fett would be making his Clone Wars debut on Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network. Boba Fett will be voiced by Daniel Logan who played young Boba Fett in Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

At WonderCon last night, Lucasfilm had a panel for Star Wars. There was talk about Star Wars: Celebration V which will be in Orlando this August celebrating the 30th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back. Speaking at the panel were Clone Wars Supervising Director Dave Filoni, Daniel Logan and Jaime King (voice of Aurra Sing, actress in Sin City & The Spirit). (You can expect interviews with all three within the next coming days). The panel ended with this amazing trailer for the Season 2 finale.

If you ever thought The Clone Wars was a show just for kids, you should know better after watching that. You can see the first part of the finale on Friday, April 23 and then a double episode conclusion on Friday, April 30. You're not going to want to miss this. 

Staff
#1 Posted by the_fallen11 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

This episode will be great.

#2 Posted by NightFang (9648 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba out for blood and there's nothing that can stop him! 

#3 Posted by Divine_Monkey (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't help but to think of Patton Oswalt's Star Wars bit when I see this trailer. LOL  "...and then his father dies and he's really sad."

I'm not going to spam links, but if you haven't seen it I'd suggest you do a search for it. Worth watching.

#4 Posted by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm I never once considered watching that show until now, that was an awesome trailer, I'll definitely give it a shot

#5 Posted by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio
@Divine_Monkey said:
" I can't help but to think of Patton Oswalt's Star Wars bit when I see this trailer. LOL  "...and then his father dies and he's really sad." I'm not going to spam links, but if you haven't seen it I'd suggest you do a search for it. Worth watching. "
Amazing! I just watched it, hahah thanks for the recommend.
#6 Posted by GreenGriffin (67 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder where Cad Bane is, i'm thinking Boba has killed him.

#7 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

why don't i watch this show?!

#8 Posted by mrduckluck (133 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that in the end boba put on his father's helmet

#9 Edited by MysterioMaximus (931 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, I think it's pretty accepted fact that most episodes have been for kids...but I cannot deny, this looks very adult and, much to my surprise, very good!
#10 Posted by Morgan4242 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't watched this show much, but now I'm in...for at least 3 episodes.
#11 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Just got goosebumps :D
#12 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (1713 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Boba Fett kill Clone troopers? Clones are the like family, since they are cloned from Jango Fett. This will be the best episode in the clone wars.

#13 Posted by THEBlaqueBasterd (384 posts) - - Show Bio

....................wonder if they'll introduce Han?

#14 Posted by Novemberx2 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Boba Kills  Ahsoka!

#15 Posted by Roninidas (383 posts) - - Show Bio
@Novemberx2:
Aaahh I like Ahsoka, LOL!  It would be a fitting end to her and a great way to sow the Seeds of how Boba Fett gains a Name for Himself in th Bounty Hunter Community.  However, if they were to off Ashoka, how would that effect Anakin  Skywalker?  I mean, I would think even as Lord Vader in the future he would have some sort of Resentment towards Boba?   

I 've only seen the First Season, I usually only watch TV shows as they come out on DVD. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.