Follow

Bob Burden

Person » Bob Burden is credited in 94 issues.

Comic book writer/artist and internet sensation!

Fulfillment

• 62 results
    Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#51  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

Everyone involved with BobBurdenComics.com is soooooooooo busy right now, I dare not interrupt any of them for even a few minutes until the store goes live.

I DID however touch base with Horatio a couple of days ago and it's obvious that he's been given his marching orders. He answered the two questions I asked him without rambling on off-topic and I was able to sign off on the call in less than 5 minutes! :D

This is all Fascinating. Indie production team making it happen!! Marbleous!!!!

I'm beginning to think my own plan of using Tyler Perry's "do it all my damn self" method may be futile.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

Everyone involved with BobBurdenComics.com is soooooooooo busy right now, I dare not interrupt any of them for even a few minutes until the store goes live.

I DID however touch base with Horatio a couple of days ago and it's obvious that he's been given his marching orders. He answered the two questions I asked him without rambling on off-topic and I was able to sign off on the call in less than 5 minutes! :D

I'm beginning to think my own plan of using Tyler Perry's "do it all my damn self" method may be futile.

A person can do it all their damn self if they want do, turok...but if one does it that way...it will cost that person a fortune.

And by "cost," I don't mean just dollars and cents.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

A person can do it all their damn self if they want do, turok...but if one does it that way...it will cost that person a fortune.

And by "cost," I don't mean just dollars and cents.

understood and agreed :(=

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone:

How's it going in Westchester, turok???

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

Mostly still no power here I am one of few that have it in my area., many in high rise buildings in city are are suffering and lots of sea water in subway etc. Coastal areas are ruined.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

Mostly still no power here I am one of few that have it in my area., many in high rise buildings in city are are suffering and lots of sea water in subway etc. Coastal areas are ruined.

I knew what was going on in Manhattan and the coastal areas, turok. I just didn't know what the situation was in NYC's suburbs. Hang in there, dude. Act of God and all that...something that mere mortals just have no control over. They just have to deal with the hand they were dealt.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

I knew what was going on in Manhattan and the coastal areas, turok. I just didn't know what the situation was in NYC's suburbs. Hang in there, dude. Act of God and all that...something that mere mortals just have no control over. They just have to deal with the hand they were dealt.

True. Very true.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By turoksonofstone

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

True. Very true.

Also everyone is coming up here from the City buying up all the gas they put a 10 gallon limit into effect. And Bloomberg insists on running NYC marathon on sunday what a waste of resources..

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

True. Very true.

Also everyone is coming up here from the City buying up all the gas they put a 10 gallon limit into effect. And Bloomberg insists on running NYC marathon on sunday what a waste of resources..

I just heard on the radio that the marathon was cancelled, turok.

Tony bought a full tank of gas before Sandy struck, and I don't think he ever left his house since...until he started his trek to come down here about 2 hours ago. And if I know Tony, he also has a full gas can tucked away somewhere in his SUV...just in case his tank full doesn't make it past Philly. :-)

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

True. Very true.

Tony bought a full tank of gas before Sandy struck, and I don't think he ever left his house since...until he started his trek to come down here about 2 hours ago. And if I know Tony, he also has a full gas can tucked away somewhere in his SUV...just in case his tank full doesn't make it past Philly. :-)

Yeah, keeping marathon on was getting bad press glad it was cancelled.

Cool, I hadn't even considered gas while en-route but I'm sure he'll make it just fine.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

True. Very true.

Cool, I hadn't even considered gas while en-route but I'm sure he'll make it just fine.

He ended up staying put for now. :(

There's another Nor'easter that will be passing through your section of the country tomorrow.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

True. Very true.

He ended up staying put for now. :(

There's another Nor'easter that will be passing through your section of the country tomorrow.

Crap..feels sooo coastal here all of a sudden..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.