Follow

Blue Marvel

Character » Blue Marvel appears in 220 issues.

When Adam discovered his super-powers, he fashioned a secret identity with which to protect his country, and became Blue Marvel. He served as a hero for years, and was one of the most popular heroes of his time. Adam was pressured by the government to retire, because of how much power he had and for being black. He was forced out of retirement to face his greatest foe and former best friend, Anti-Man.

Respect Thread

davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By davidkenneth

Premature sure, by why the hell not? I like the character.
    Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Captain13

Yeah, I'm looking forward to when he shows up again. I hear that he'll appear as a non-avenger in an avengers title later this year.

King_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Thor

Adam Brashear.  The Blue Marvel.  Absolutely love the character.  Created by Kevin Grievioux (the huge African-american lycan in Underworld...) the writer for New Warriors (???).  Wow.  Where do I start?  Okay.  First of all, he is the first African-american character that comes to my mind at that level of power.  What level is that?  He took on the Avengers, including Ares and the Sentry...and almost won (Sentry dive bombed him at the end...they both collapsed...the Sentry collapsed last...).  Very cool.  Love his power source, anti-matter.  Unique source of power...virtually limitless...and it hurts Red Hulk to siphon that energy!!   

Cool...  

He flies and has superstrength on par with the elite superheroes in the DC/Marvel universes and is virtually invulnerable...he had a hydrogen bomb go off in his hands.  He is extremely smart and educated...enough so to be able to give corrections to Reed Richards himself.  And he is this deep character with powerful factors motivating the decisions he makes.  I enjoyed his conversation with Namor in the mini, Namor telling him that to do the right thing...may not always be what the status quo says is right.  Loved the interaction with his spy/wife...delicate subject in a few different ways, but adding depth to a character with a great set of powers.  He is not just an African-amercan character with the power to compete with other characters at that level of power in the comic universe that happen to be white.  He is obviously, much more than that.  I really hope Marvel decides to do something (anything!!) with this character on a regular basis...it's just a waste to have him on the "side-lines".  Great mini...best one I've read in a while.

devilmanex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By devilmanex

I think I need to pick this mini up

davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By davidkenneth

I think this thread needs scans!
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#6  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Marvel forgot about a very good character...

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By PowerHerc

He sucks. 
    davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By davidkenneth
    @PowerHerc:
    You Suck
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By RedK

" @PowerHerc: You Suck "
    agreed,at least give a reason why you don't like him
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By PowerHerc

@davidkenneth:
    Ha!  Made you mad, huh?  You were  almost right when you said a Blue Marvel respect thread might be premature.  You'd have been right to just say it is premature.  He's just another Superman rip-off whom happens to be a black dude.  It's not terribly original to rip-off the Man of Steel, not even when a minority is used.  Remember Original Man and Icon?  I guess something hit a nerve when I wrote "He sucks."  I guess you really dig this guy, but my opinion remains unchanged.  You'll probably still think I suck as well.  That's okay too.  What can I expect from someone who already thinks Blue Marvel isn't getting the respect he deserves?  Try not to be a hater, I'm sure the Blue Marvel would'nt approve. 

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By RedK
    @PowerHerc:  well those are some good reasons, in a way he sort of reminds me of KC superman where the people said we don't want you any more and he basically just said fine
    Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Walker696

yo I'm all for the guy getting a few more stories but (and I hate to say this) I agree with PowerHerc, he hasn't been around enough and though he has shown to be a heavy hitter there is not enough out there for him right now to be considered a high class character. 

and yea he is a Superman knock off, but I can name like 40+ others who are too lol

The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By The Sadhu

He maybe a Superman rip-off but he is still cool! 

and he's 100 times better than Sentry! 

Blue Marvel rules!
    davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By davidkenneth
    @PowerHerc:
    In my defense it is a respect thread not a hate thread, you could always make your own hate thread.
    MichaelJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MichaelJohnson

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time getting behind The Blue Marvel because of his back story. Dude basically sat out of the civil rights movement and saw other black people die and beaten out of the fight for equal rights. Even though I can buy the basic premise of why he did it and how he may have bit his tongue during that period and what happened, it still doesn't rationalize why he was in exile the next four decades after the civil rights movement ended. 

It would be interesting to see if Marvel has some black characters address/confront him on that issue.
    ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ms__omega

I love the character

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Crom-Cruach

lots of untapped potential nuff said.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By karrob
    @King_Thor said:

" Adam Brashear.  The Blue Marvel.  Absolutely love the character.  Created by Kevin Grievioux (the huge African-american lycan in Underworld...) the writer for New Warriors (???).  Wow.  Where do I start?  Okay.  First of all, he is the first African-american character that comes to my mind at that level of power.  What level is that?  He took on the Avengers, including Ares and the Sentry...and almost won (Sentry dive bombed him at the end...they both collapsed...the Sentry collapsed last...).  Very cool.  Love his power source, anti-matter.  Unique source of power...virtually limitless...and it hurts Red Hulk to siphon that energy!!   

Cool...  

He flies and has superstrength on par with the elite superheroes in the DC/Marvel universes and is virtually invulnerable...he had a hydrogen bomb go off in his hands.  He is extremely smart and educated...enough so to be able to give corrections to Reed Richards himself.  And he is this deep character with powerful factors motivating the decisions he makes.  I enjoyed his conversation with Namor in the mini, Namor telling him that to do the right thing...may not always be what the status quo says is right.  Loved the interaction with his spy/wife...delicate subject in a few different ways, but adding depth to a character with a great set of powers.  He is not just an African-amercan character with the power to compete with other characters at that level of power in the comic universe that happen to be white.  He is obviously, much more than that.  I really hope Marvel decides to do something (anything!!) with this character on a regular basis...it's just a waste to have him on the "side-lines".  Great mini...best one I've read in a while.  "

I love it!
    Avatar image for crimsonalchemist
    CrimsonAlchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CrimsonAlchemist

Blue marvel kick ass nuff said.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Honestly, I don't hate the character, I dislike him -- solely based on why he was created: "We wanted a powerful black superhero," and, "he's smarter than Reed Richards and more powerful than the Sentry."

No, I don't hate him because he's black, but because he was made out of racism -- and the fact that they made him better than Reed and stronger than Sentry -- two previously established characters that have been with Marvel for a long time.

Granted, the background was nicely written and they couldn't have picked a better time to introduce him -- how he was introduced and why he was introduced is what really got to me. Not sure if anyone else feels the same way, but I have to admit, it doesn't make sense.

And being a premature character with limited appearances, he hasn't earned a respect thread yet.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iLLituracy
    @Dark Cloud™ said:
    " Honestly, I don't hate the character, I dislike him -- solely based on why he was created: "We wanted a powerful black superhero," and, "he's smarter than Reed Richards and more powerful than the Sentry."  No, I don't hate him because he's black, but because he was made out of racism -- and the fact that they made him better than Reed and stronger than Sentry -- two previously established characters that have been with Marvel for a long time.  Granted, the background was nicely written and they couldn't have picked a better time to introduce him -- how he was introduce and why he was introduced is what really got to me. Not sure if anyone else feels the same way, but I have to admit, I doesn't make sense.  And being a premature character with limited appearances, he hasn't earned a respect thread yet. "
    Where'd you get that from? I don't remember this actually being said by anyone. He hasn't done anything that really suggests he's smarter than Reed, either, IMO.
    Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dark Cloud™

From an interview with Kevin Grevioux, the creator.

The aspects of powers are taken from the comics, and then some.

Joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Joeybagad0nutz

Is this guy even Canon?

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Postacrat

I feel like this character is worth some checking into.  Anytime a hero is drawn with super stregnth, durability and flight they have to be a superman clone.  When he's black he has to be a "black superman clone".  This guys powers have a completely different function from supermans, they just so happen to give him similiar attributes.  His background is a little week but it can be helped, and the fact that he's black does make him more interesting to me can't lie....just saying
    lennyoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lennyoks
     @Postacrat said:
    " I feel like this character is worth some checking into.  Anytime a hero is drawn with super stregnth, durability and flight they have to be a superman clone.  When he's black he has to be a "black superman clone".  This guys powers have a completely different function from supermans, they just so happen to give him similiar attributes.  His background is a little week but it can be helped, and the fact that he's black does make him more interesting to me can't lie....just saying "
    I bet if Namor put on some clothes someone would call him a superman clone
    davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By davidkenneth
    @lennyoks:

Lol,true.
    Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lennyoks said:
    "   @Postacrat said:
    " I feel like this character is worth some checking into.  Anytime a hero is drawn with super stregnth, durability and flight they have to be a superman clone.  When he's black he has to be a "black superman clone".  This guys powers have a completely different function from supermans, they just so happen to give him similiar attributes.  His background is a little week but it can be helped, and the fact that he's black does make him more interesting to me can't lie....just saying "
    I bet if Namor put on some clothes someone would call him a superman clone "

The Atlantean version, perhaps?
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#28  Edited By SC  Moderator

Clone or copy criticism Blue Marvel in regards to Superman is a bit lazy in my opinion. Superman didn't start off as a flier, hell Namor flew before Superman,and neither of them were the very first hero. Are they rip offs of myths? Acknowledgement of the similarities are all good, but of course, they should be obvious, as human males, we pride ourselves on our speed, and strength and resilience, you make a super version of ourself, you don't start by accentuating abilities we don't have. As criticism, its lazy, there are more valid criticisms to have.  

Okay learning curve here too, I don't upload pictures, but Blue Marvel can take a punch. Here King Hyperion hits him with a punch that hist harder than Sentry has.  
    SCAN BELOW

Blue Marvel has energy powers. Similar to a very rough and simple Green lantern construct maybe? Enough to protect a girl) also whether the same type of power, or a different one, can also use it oofensively, like lightning almost.  
    SCAN BELOW     

One page one, there is some interesting talk regarding why he stepped down and the potential for criticism, regarding that, Hyperion does this in AGE OF HEROES #3. For real, really lays into Adam verbally. As well as physically, Adam thinks he is beat... I like that he can take a beating, its a testament to his will and spirit, and this is what this scan is for. He does the whole Ultimate Warrior Bruce Leroy spark thing when you know the other guy about to get his ass kicked!  
    SCAN BELOW

More scans to come, and arguments as to why Blue Marvel is worthy of a respect thread.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#29  Edited By SC  Moderator

Okay, images from above, presented properly, sorry bout that lol

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Walker696

I respect Marvel for making a strong black character a lot but the coming out the blue and just being so d**n powerful makes me mad, they literally hit a Sentry on him, because he was suppose to be around for years but was in excel when folks found out he was black (BS). I think he has a lot of potential and I want him to be successful just as much as anybody else (mainly because I'm a black man and I would love it if Marvel had a black heavy hitter, DC already has Icon in a way). I just want them to do it right, show him in some great feats, show him doing great feats, let him be humbled a bit by other characters (hopefully not just ones that can break planets). He has a lot of potential he just has to be used right.

davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By davidkenneth
    @Walker696:
    That's exactly how I feel.
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Doctorchimp
    @davidkenneth:  Wouldn't it have been cooler if he was just introduced as a new hero...and it didn't feel like they were doing a Sentry yet again... 

Like wow, Civil Rights. Yup..

I mean jesus, alternative energy is still a big topic...he could totally be looking for an alternative energy at a college like MIT. Then he becomes an Anti-Matter conduit/generator...

BLAMMO. Reed Richards takes interest in the new kid and you have a strong, college-aged, new superhero who's intelligent as hell. In a couple years when he's shown off his first adventure they can show him grow, and you have a brand new Marvel staple that can be with the best of them. Jesus all this Fantastic Four stuff was too easy for the set-up to have Reed looking for a new energy member. Then when Blue Marvel wants to play "I'm around the same intelligence as Reed" it doesn't feel forced and contrived. Kevin G. blew his load way too early.

Jesus....Imagine that Fantastic Four event playing a role into Blue Marvel's origin...

Too much potential they threw away.

God his first mini was just a What If? event right? Or maybe I have it backwards...

Still, it's a damn shame what Blue Marvel COULD have been. Shoehorn another Silver Age hero though Marvel, everybody loves it....
    davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By davidkenneth
    @doctorchimp:
    I'm posting this again so it can appear on the thread so you'll probably get this again 

Nah I like this it's kinda like Sentry's origin scratch that it's mostly Sentry's origin but one of the man reasons I like this character is because he's a black character. I also don't think I would have like it if his origin had to do with a big like FF or the Avengers because it seems to me that Marvel puts too much emphasis on these teams and forgets that there are actually good characters out there they can have nothing to do with either of these teams. Saying that I get where you're coming from, you wanted to see the character progress and have that relationship with other character's and teams in the Marvel Universe. Sure I would like that but what I like more is the fact that they were able not do that and just say " Hey look this is Blue Marvel he's a new character he's powerful a hero he's not all that but he's up there. And the second series was a "What if?" the first one was his return. Hey and if we're lucky maybe we will see a better origin story rather the little bits and pieces that were in his first series.     
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Doctorchimp

Well I'm not saying he has to be the Fantastic Fifth, it'd be nice to try and get him up to speed as fast as possible.

But really? I thought you liked him, if you just have him be a sentry dude...he won't get much exposure. More so that people go "oh Black Sentry..."

But congrats? His skin's dark so he's awesome...

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Green Skin

I've never even heard of this guy until he was mentioned in the last issue of Thunderbolts.  Where have they been hiding him? 

darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By darkcloakx

blue marvel would be more interesting if they gave more info on how his powers work and more character development.

Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By Lion_Heart22

Blue Marvel is to me a pretty interesting character. No, he doesn't really come off to me as a Superman rip-off... sure, he's powerful but if every powerhouse out there is supossed to be a Superman clone then.. what? Is Thor a Magical Superman? Hulk an Angry superman? To me Superman clones are guys that rip off his powers and sometimes his origins and are supossed to be a paragon of power, completely unbeatable, like Icon (now he is an effort at a black superman), Mr. Majestic, Hyperion, etc.  
    A lot of characters have common characteristics with Superman, some even resemble him. For example, there's an eternal debate over if Captain Marvel is a superman clone or not (I don't consider him one), yet this doesn't necessarily make them either bad characters nor unsuccesful characters.
    Blue Marvel receives his powers from anti-matter and they don't have to necessarily manifest themselves as just the superstrength, invulnerability, flight combo. Also, Supes will always be the perfect hero with flawless morals. Blue Marvel really deals with the idea of being a huge superhero in a time when being black was a big controversy, and he constantly doubts himself, not to mention the fact that he failed his responsabilities by abandoning his heroic persona for decades. To me, a superhero is much more about his personality than about his particular power, that's why there might be several supe clones but only one Superman... not because of his powerset or because he came first, but because he has a better story and personality.

Anyway, even IF he was a blatant Supes rip-off, practically no character out there is completely original, and looks or power are only superficial characteristics to take into account when judging a character. I mean, nobody cared that John Stewart (now that's a character I can't stand) is really just a black Green Lantern, or that Nova became a GL ripoff with the whole Nova-Corps thing. 

Anyway, BM has what it takes to become a pretty cool character, so I hope Marvel doesn't let him rot in the side lines.
    darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By darkcloakx

blue marvel needs more exposure maybe the should include on the avenger earth's mightiest heroes season 5  showing clips of him in flashback during the 60's. 

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39  Edited By CATPANEXE

this character suddenly showed up in a new story in Fear Itself The Home Front #4
    It was a decent read, short, but I had to blink to believe that Marvel remembered they had him.
    anyways there's the heads up for the BM fans that may have missed it.

FridgeRaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FridgeRaider

I read Legacy.  I was disappointed to seem him wear the mask and the cape again. I thought he sort of grew out of that by the end of the mini, but I guess not. Overall, it was kinda cool to see him fight a dragon.

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Paracelsus

I don't think we should be too hard on BM for agreeing to retire when JFK asked him -remember he is/was a US Marine and the President(be it Kennedy or Obama) is his commander in chief-be nice if Obama asked him to come out of retirement). Later when the American public is "ready" for black superheroes(back in 1962 remember the public was uneasy enough with "white" superheroes like Thor, Spidey or the FF) he can come out of retirement!

Terry

_Franco_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By _Franco_

Wish he got used more. He had potential.

Silver Zeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel is a very interesting character one you look at his backstory with the US Government and how even one of the most powerful people on the planet had to deal with racism. It's great to see Blue Marvel get some love on here, but it would be even better if he was featured in more than just battle topics since his story is so unique

Agrd! Our/SZ luv 4 BM goes beynd his race but crea8v aspects of his 'world'.

Not only is BM just anothr 100+ ton omega-human but he is also a father in pain , a widower in grief, veteran soldier, scientist.

BM is a man ...

1) - who had 2 kill his best friend & sacrifice his son(Kevin) 2 save d world

2) - who is tortured by his grief & burden of his past decisions regrding d circumstances of his wife's(Candace) death, perhps he cud hv saved her if he wasnt so pissed-off abt her being a govt spy, if he had not neglectd her whn he was supposed 2 kp her safe.

3) - who's son's(Kevin) 'demise' in2 d Neutral Zone, his othr son(Max) bcuming a supervillain as did his former best friend(Anti-man) who was d godfather of his/BM's kids.

4) - who was outcast by his own govt & d US public(in d 60's)...& ultima8ly BM is torn regrding his decision 2 accept retirement frm supaheroix & d consequences of dat decision.

5) - who bcam 2 very close friend of d most silent & lonely being in d universe(616), Uatu d Watchr & l8r BM bcam d caretaker of Uatu's family & surrog8/god fathr of Uatu's child/heir & d possible consequences/burdens of dis.

6) - who chose 2 b a "global protector" PROACTIVELY attending 2 issues, problems & troubles around d world eithr neglected or under d radar of othr(most US & North America based) supaheros assisting those who go usually unnoticed until their problem directly affects d US.

7) - who is d ONLY antimatta pwrd supahero in d MU & antimatta in itself is 1 of d top 5 most fascin8ing mysteries of fyzix(in d real world) as well as science fiction (Star Trek amongst several othrs) & nt only dat antimatta is d most expensive "material"/"substance" on earth(in d real world) which may explain hw BM was able 2 afford d material d build his underwater base. Hwevr, gvn d very high price placed on antimatta it wud also plc a huge target on BM by money hungry supavillains, science research & devlpment(& weapons) cmpnies.

(a)- - - & dat is just antimatta, just imagine hw many want 2 get their hands on "NEUTRONIUM"(discoverd by BM) which is composed of coexisting & interdepndnt matta/antimatta particles.

(b)- - - & of course der is d whole nu dimension awaiting exploration also discvrd by BM..."NEUTRAL ZONE"

8) - who has a mysterious past as a supahero in d 60's, after his retiremnt & after he returnd as well as his l8 wife/Candace.

(a)- - - wat supavillains did BM face in d 60's & will any of dem cumbk or hv legacy holders(watever happnd 2 Antiman's family)

(b)- - - did he ever meet or team-up or hv history with d 1st Line, AoA(agnts of atlas), Godzilla squad, Infinity Watch, Avngrs 1959 or any of d membrs of these groups or othr xcters (such an High Evolutionary/Wyndham or Centurius/Noah Blak or Maxam or d Enclave) b4, during &/or after his retiremnt as a supahero &/or whn he retrnd as a supahero.

(c)- - - wat abt Candace's family? d dey blame BM 4 her death? Der cud b a brilliant revelatn here regrding Candace's family(latent Inhumans now triggerd by d terrigen mist bomb? or sumthing else!?).

(d)- - - wat is d FULL story of BM's deploymnt as a soldier in d Korean war b4 he gaind his pwrs? Wat REALLY happnd?

(e)- - - If Candace was a govt spy, wat missions did she do prior 2 her marriage 2 BM? And wat else was she up2 during their marriage?

(f) - - - BM's his with Namor & Atlantis esp gvn dat BM's base has bn underwater 4 more dan half-a-century.

(g) - - - do any of BM's kid inherit or devlp supapwrs? Or if nt prhps BM did sumthing 2 dem 2 hinder/restrain their supapwrs bcuz of wat happnd 2 him in d 60's & wat he's seen happning 2 d Xmen?

(h)- - - BM's adventures around d world as a "global protector". Which heros of othr nations has he met? Wat troubles did he face? Wat is relnship with othr national govts?, etc.

(i)- - - wat adventures did BM hv with Uatu &/or across d cosmos gvn hw close dey were?

(j)- - - wat is d full stry regrding BM's kids & family(BM's bros, sistaz, parents, cuzins, uncles, aunts, nieces, nefews,etc) frm whn dey were born till now?

(k)- - - d mystery surrounding d locatn of BM's "kadesh base"/"science 4tress" which is locatd in d marianna trench(d deepest/lowest plc on earth) situated in d Devil's sea/dragon's triangle(basically d bermuda triangle of d pacific ocean in REAL LIFE).

- - - etc.

Its without doubt dat BM & his mythos is d most ripe 4 active devlpmnt due 2 d enormous abundance of brillliant crea8ve potential 4 Marvel in d last 10yrs bcuz BM's story is nt only abt him but also d world around him in addition 2 d rest of wats happening in 616 (his kids, wife, Uatu's family, Antiman's family, Candace's family, BM's family & mysteries we/SZ listed abv) as well as d gr8 additions BM brings 2 d MU(Neutronium, Neutral Zone, exploring d MU earth featuring diffrnt heroes frm diffrnt nations as well as cosmic).

BM is basically a franchise waiting 2 happn.

Seriously! Its really an absolute shame dat no1 else(writers & editors) @ Marvel c d grand potential in BM othr dan Mr. E & Mr. B...y isnt BM featuring/guest staring in mo titles?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

This is a poor thread with only 3 scans and Zero links.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.