Follow

Blue Marvel

Character » Blue Marvel appears in 219 issues.

When Adam discovered his super-powers, he fashioned a secret identity with which to protect his country, and became Blue Marvel. He served as a hero for years, and was one of the most popular heroes of his time. Adam was pressured by the government to retire, because of how much power he had and for being black. He was forced out of retirement to face his greatest foe and former best friend, Anti-Man.

Blue Marvel Film

• 55 results
    Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Denzel has already stated, back when he and Russel Crow were promoting their movie, that he would LOVE to play a superhero but no one was asking him. I think he would be perfect. Great actor, right amount of clout to bring to the movie, right age.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By uugieboogie

Any comic related movie could be successful with the right cast and crew.Marvel would have to do it's job on the comics end though and promote Blue Marvel more and I don't think they are willing to do that.He is black after all.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Denzel has already stated, back when he and Russel Crow were promoting their movie, that he would LOVE to play a superhero but no one was asking him. I think he would be perfect. Great actor, right amount of clout to bring to the movie, right age.

Lol he has an uncanny resemblance to BM I actually think this would be a good cast!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#54 vance_astro  Moderator

@artisticneedham said:
    No Caption Provided

Lol he has an uncanny resemblance to BM I actually think this would be a good cast!

I'm sure that was on purpose.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

i agree.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.