a new chapter to unfold

#1 Posted by reaper75 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I was at first hesitant of this book, now after reading a few articles I'm excited to see what they do and how they incorporate him, hopefully not as long as it took for the Sentry

#2 Edited by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

well I've only read q article so far but, but I'm in, this is the first time I've read about the unavailing of a new comic character and even better, with his own book.  Hopefully it can go beyond this 6 issue series it go the distance

Don't kill me for this but I wonder if the timing of the release of this book has anything to do with the certain Democratic Nominee....just wonderin

#3 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

He story sounds very much like Sentry. He is stated to be the most powerful superhero with a link to a just as powerful villian (Anti-Man).
I can't wait to see what's up with him. They say he will defeat an enemiy that defeats the Mighty Avengers. And he is African-American. That will be cool to have a powerful black hero. DC has Icon.

caption
#4 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
DMC said:
"well I've only read q article so far but, but I'm in, this is the first time I've read about the unavailing of a new comic character and even better, with his own book.  Hopefully it can go beyond this 6 issue series it go the distance

Don't kill me for this but I wonder if the timing of the release of this book has anything to do with the certain Democratic Nominee....just wonderin"

Crazier things have happen.
#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

so hope they score on this....

Here's the cover to #3:

#6 Posted by reaper75 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree so far i like what i read and the writing does an acurate portryal of that time.  I look forward to the diversity that blue Marvel will add to the marvel pantheon.  no anti-man not sure of yet seems unfullfilling yet.  I know a hero is only as good as their villians

#7 Posted by scuzz2.0 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

i havn't read this yet but it does sound like the sentry! a really powerful hero who already exsisted but had to go away! and if he was asked to leave in the 60s would he not be pushing 80 years old? is he ageless? the whole thing just seems like it has been done before! altho i could be horribly mistaken because i have only read reviews and other peoples comments so far!

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the way Iron Man is shown in this series. It completely ruins the whole book for me.

#9 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you mean? 

#10 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone else see hte latest book?

He knocked the Sentry into orbit with one punch.

#11 Posted by King_Thor (96 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the mini was one of the best I've read in a long, long time.  Outstanding.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.