#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle 4

Blue Beetle 5

Blue Beetle 6

Blue Beetle 7

Blue Beetle 8

#3 Posted by Lvenger (19905 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Awesome respect thread mate! This is an impressive collection of scans. Another fine addition to your top notch respect threads.

#4 Posted by TheCannon (18721 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

#5 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: Thanks a lot dude,I appreciated that you liked

Blue Beetle 9

Blue Beetle 10

Blue Beetle 11

Blue Beetle 12

Justice League International Annual 1

#6 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle 0

Blue Beetle 13

Blue Beetle 14

Blue Beetle 15

Blue Beetle 16

@jwalser3:@Deranged Midget:@termiteone4ever:@AtPhantom:@Z3RO180:@Mr_Winchester:

#7 Posted by annpar2009 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

this is awesome and so cool to

but i guess this are not all the pages from the comics chapters like that one -blue beetle taking control- it was just 4 pgs here and that don't see so be all the pages of chapter 3

but other way this is pretty awesome and when will chapter 17 come out if you know?

because i am new to this DC comics and i don't know how long time it takes when a new chapter comes out

#8 Posted by sagejonathan (1955 posts) - - Show Bio

@annpar2009: Issue 16 is the final issue. And personally I hate what they're doing with Beetle.

#9 Posted by annpar2009 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@sagejonathan: Really?

that is to sad that chapter 16 is the final, i really wanted to read more about this

and i don't hate what they are doing to beetle in other way it looks more exciting

#10 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@annpar2009: @sagejonathan: Blue Beetle is now part of Threshold

#11 Posted by BlackWind (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle was in New York? Are you kidding me?! That's a perfect opportunity for him and Static to meet up!

#12 Posted by sagejonathan (1955 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I know, but I'm tired of that Hunger games style of story so I refuse to buy it.

#13 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@sagejonathan: I understand,but Threshold isn't a Hunger Games like story is a cosmic comics,that eventually or is planned to lead to another type of story. You read one issue and already is complaining about something that started now,that can gives to Dc fans what they're waiting for years,see others space heroes beyond the Green Lanterns and this story can have more developments than you think,give a chance...how many times,did you read an story and think is predictable and after read see that is tottaly different??

#14 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: Unfortunatelly this doesn't happened

@sagejonathan: @annpar2009: more scans

Threshold 2

#15 Posted by w0nd (3411 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: the pacing is so slow that all it seems like is a hunger games story. By the time they actually get something done with it it will be a year later.

#16 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5581 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice collection.

#18 Posted by cameron83 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: This is an awesome respect thread. I loved his new 52 book.

Do you have scans from the origin issue?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.