Blue Beetle Cancelled?

#1 Posted by MrArrogant (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi everyone, I've heard a rumor floating around that the new 52 series of blue beetle has been cancelled but can't find anything to confirm it. Apparently anyone who has a subscription received a letter saying DC would cease publication after issue 10 of the series. Can anyone confirm or deny this for me please? I've really been enjoying the series and don't want it to end when things are starting to get good :( thanks in advance.

#2 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrArrogant:

It hasn't been cancelled. People who subscribe to the title through DC will not be able to get the title from then, however that's because their not receiving enough subs for it. The title itself is still going, you just can't subscribe for it through DC anymore.

#3 Posted by MrArrogant (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you very much, I was wondering seeing as the have the solicits out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.