Any must read issues for Blue Beetle fans?

#1 Posted by sagejonathan (1932 posts) - - Show Bio

I jumped into comics when the new-52 started and the Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) became my favorite character. I want to read more about the character or even some Ted Kord. Are there any major story arcs I should totally read?

#2 Edited by Rixec (362 posts) - - Show Bio

I recommend: The OMAC Project, Infinite Crisis, Jaime's previous Blue Beetle series (Shellshocked, Road Trip, Reach for the Stars, End Game, Boundaries, Black and Blue), Booster Gold (52 Pick-Up, Blue and Gold, Day of Death, The Tomorrow Memory, Past Imperfect), Justice League: Generation Lost , Teen Titans (On the Clock, Changing of the Guard, Deathtrap, Child's Play, Hunt for Raven, and issues 98-100), The Brave and the Bold (The Lords of Luck, Milestone), Supergirl (Good-Looking Corpse), and if you're interested we see an alternate future version in DC Universe Online Legends in the first few issues. Also, he's my favorite too. >D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.