User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

2.75 stars 2.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

A boy and his Bugsuit... 0

The Story:I have never read an issue of Blue Beetle in my life so I decided to check this out. Jaime Reyes is your average Mexican-American teenager growing up in El Paso, Texas. He has problems with girls, bullies, annoying parents and all of the usual teenager drama. His problems only get worse when he accidentally stumbles across the Blue Beetle Scarab and it complicates his life in ways he never thought possible.Instead of simple teenage issues & angst, he now finds himself dealing with ...

More Like Bland Beetle 0

Blue Beetle is definitely not the most popular of the DC super heroes, but he has been known to have a number of series in the past. So, it's understandable that the New 52 was graced with his presence, as you can only make so many series about the members of the JLA. However, this one ends up feeling more like an empty shell of a story, as there is little substance or content to delve into.We're introduced to Jamie, our protagonist, who is more or less the equivalent to a Mexican Peter Parker ...