tsakura's Blue Beetle #11 - Havoc Is... The Hybrid! review

Liquid Blue

I loved how they started this Comic! The Blue Beetle is just having fun with some robbers! They run to the cops asking them to book them. :P I always love to see the Heroes having fun. It’s never good to have a Hero that doesn’t have fun. Even a little. This Blue Beetle is more like Batman then the others, or so I’ve read.

Well, in this one, one of Kord’s workers get a vat of liquid Metal dropped on him! As they rush him to the hospital, they are ambushed! These Hybrids want the worker! Now Blue Beetle has to save him from these Hybrids. Can he do it?

It is good to see the Hero loose sometimes, and in this one, the Blue Beetle isn’t doing to good with the Hybrids. This one was fun to read!

Other reviews for Blue Beetle #11 - Havoc Is... The Hybrid!

A Hybrid Story 0

Well Blue Beetle is great but even he can not survive a story of the Hybrid.  The Hybrid is a weak group of villains made to emulate Marvel's X-Men. A bad copy of a weak concept.  Please, don't let that comment ruin my review.  Blue Beetle is great in this issue he is charming and funny.  He also plays the part of the hero well.  He also suffers his first real setback as his Bug gets severely damaged by the Hybrid.  The art in this book is great and has been that was from issue one.  Although th...