Follow

Blüdhaven

Location » Blüdhaven appears in 418 issues.

Blüdhaven is the sister city of Gotham City, located south down the river. Almost always run by organized crime, it attracted the attention of the vigilante Nightwing. During the Infinite Crisis it was destroyed by Chemo,and during Final Crisis it was the location of Darkseid's new Evil Factory.

Return?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Any chance a return of Bludhaven after the relaunch? I don't know about you but I think Gotham has its fair share of hero's running around so I'd love some of them to spread over to Blud and have Nightwing as its main protector again?

No Caption Provided
    The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

I guess It would be a good idea. not sure if the writers will go in that direction or not.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @The Poet said:
    I guess It would be a good idea. not sure if the writers will go in that direction or not.
    not sure if I want Batman, Robin and Nightwing all running around the same town
    The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Poet  Moderator
    @spiderbat87 said:
    @The Poet said:
    yeah, espeshually with all these different bat-related serieses. What is there? 8 new titles?

I know Gotham has a lot of crime, but it goes a little too far when you have so many characters trying save the helpless citizens. Come to think of it, will we have any citizens at all with all the cahracters being superheroes?

I can just see the fight which will break out between the heroes on who will answer the bat signal. rediculous!
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @The Poet said:
    @spiderbat87 said:
    @The Poet said:
    yeah, espeshually with all these different bat-related serieses. What is there? 8 new titles?  I know Gotham has a lot of crime, but it goes a little too far when you have so many characters trying save the helpless citizens. Come to think of it, will we have any citizens at all with all the cahracters being superheroes?  I can just see the fight which will break out between the heroes on who will answer the bat signal. rediculous!
    one half the city are super heros the other half bad guys, when the signal go's up there will be like 6 different people turn up at a crime scene 
    The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Poet  Moderator
    @spiderbat87 said:
    one half the city are super heros the other half bad guys, when the signal go's up there will be like 6 different people turn up at a crime scene 
    *chuckle* that image gave me a great laugh! thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.