User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.75 stars 3.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

A little too much like Wolverine's Weapon X story 0

Opening Remarks:When I saw the teaser cover in some other comic whose title I can’t recall, I was instantly drawn to it so when I saw it again at my LCS today I immediately grabbed it as it’s even more gorgeous looking in person. I really wanted this series to draw me in with a good, original story, and, while there is still potential for that it smacks very much of Wolverine’s Weapon X experiences.Plot Summary:The main character’s (Ray’s) body is either riddled with or almost completely made of...

Bloodshot is back 0

Bloodshot is back and just as awesome as it was in the 90's. Duane Swierczynski takes Bloodshot into a new and exciting direction. Manuel Garcia, Arturo Lozzi and Stefano Gaudiano create art work that is absolutely stunning. The start of the new Bloodshot series is truly a great one. The story really moves well and you never find yourself bored.The GoodThe story and the artwork go hand in hand and you get to experience an awesome change in style when the story switches to Bloodshot's memories. I...