Follow

Bloodgem

Object » Bloodgem appears in 111 issues.

An ageless gem connected to the Alpha and Omega Stones found on Kree-Lar which are remnants of the previous universe. Its consciousness, Exo-Mind, and guardian, Ulluxy'l Kwan Tae Syn, are intricately related to the hero Ulysses Bloodstone.

Does the Punisher have a Bloodgem fragment?

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By karrob

My apologies if this has already been posted. I did a search and didnt see anything. I was reading a recent issue of Franken-Castle and I saw that Morbius inserted a red gem into Franks chest, and made a comment that he would regenerate eventually. Can anyone shed light on this? Is there any truth to this???

Avatar image for bloodstonefreak
    Bloodstonefreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Bloodstonefreak
    @karrob:   To answer your questions:
    (1)  Yes, the Punisher does have a Bloodgem fragment in his chest (it's called the Bloodstone in the series, but the names are interchangeable)
    (2)  Due to the Bloodgem's mystically properties, a user or wearer is able to regenerate and heal extremely fast from wounds (i.e. Ulysses Bloodstone was able to heal from injuries, regrow limbs, and even gain immortality from the Bloodgem being embedded in his chest)
    (3)  So there is much truth in the statement you provided.  It looks like the Punisher will be going back to being his old self after a few more issues due to being in possession of the Bloodgem.

If you have anymore questions, comments, or concerns, let me know.  Sorry about the late response, don't check the boards that often.
    karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By karrob
    @Bloodstonefreak said:
    " @karrob:   To answer your questions:
    (1)  Yes, the Punisher does have a Bloodgem fragment in his chest (it's called the Bloodstone in the series, but the names are interchangeable)
    (2)  Due to the Bloodgem's mystically properties, a user or wearer is able to regenerate and heal extremely fast from wounds (i.e. Ulysses Bloodstone was able to heal from injuries, regrow limbs, and even gain immortality from the Bloodgem being embedded in his chest) (3)  So there is much truth in the statement you provided.  It looks like the Punisher will be going back to being his old self after a few more issues due to being in possession of the Bloodgem.  If you have anymore questions, comments, or concerns, let me know.  Sorry about the late response, don't check the boards that often. "
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I can see now why they killed Punisher. When he comes back he is gonna be a real big problem for the Marvel Uni (616)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.