Follow

Blob

Character » Blob appears in 1850 issues.

A common enemy of the X-Men and one of the most unusual mutants, who was de-powered during M-Day. His Age of Apocalypse counterpart has since replaced him in his various villainous roles after leaving his home reality.

The Blob's best fights (Before he was deformed)

jim85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jim85

Hi im new here and this my 4th post and I was wandering which is your favorite The Blob fight's in the marvel universe mine is the one where he fight's The Incredible Hulk I just love that part wher the Hulk press his fist in the Blob's gut really hard that was awesome

Crimson Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Crimson Clown

Hehehe...His Fight With Gravity (Oh and Welcome to the Vine)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By Erik

Honestly, the Blob is a jobber. My favorite fight was where Wolverine shown the ability to hurt him. Or the fight where Cyclops blew a hole in his shoulder. 

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Lantern Prime

The fight with Spiderman. Spiderman didn't know what to do!

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thatguy

His fight with a razor blade.....which ended in a no contest.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
    " Honestly, the Blob is a jobber. My favorite fight was where Wolverine shown the ability to hurt him. Or the fight where Cyclops blew a hole in his shoulder.  "
    wolverine doesnt have an "abiltiy" to hurt Blob. he shoved a claw inside of his rectum, where Blob is vulnerable to anything (im serious, thats the way it went down) Blob is vulnerable in his mucous membranes. the only single thing that has ever pierced him is Cyclops's concentrated optic blast, meaning Cyclops has an "ability" to hurt Blob. when Wolverine strick Blob head on with his claws, he
    literally bounced off.

best fights.
    vs Hulk
    vs X-Men a few times early on
    vs Daredevil.
    Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lyrad
    @Lantern Prime said:
    "The fight with Spiderman. Spiderman didn't know what to do! "

Haha!  Does anyone have any pictures of this??
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By Erik
    @CATMANEXE said:
    " @erik said:
    " Honestly, the Blob is a jobber. My favorite fight was where Wolverine shown the ability to hurt him. Or the fight where Cyclops blew a hole in his shoulder.  "
    wolverine doesnt have an "abiltiy" to hurt Blob. he shoved a claw inside of his rectum, where Blob is vulnerable to anything (im serious, thats the way it went down) Blob is vulnerable in his mucous membranes. the only single thing that has ever pierced him is Cyclops's concentrated optic blast, meaning Cyclops has an "ability" to hurt Blob. when Wolverine strick Blob head on with his claws, he literally bounced off.  best fights. vs Hulk vs X-Men a few times early on vs Daredevil. "
    Blob literally jumped off. Please do not twist my words to suit your post. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.