Follow

Blob

Character » Blob appears in 1848 issues.

A common enemy of the X-Men and one of the most unusual mutants, who was de-powered during M-Day. His Age of Apocalypse counterpart has since replaced him in his various villainous roles after leaving his home reality.

Did Ultimate Blob possess powers?

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blob

Some people say he doesn't because he didn't really do anything besides eat and surf the web during his time in the Ultimate universe but why would the Brotherhood let anyone become a member of their team if the person was just simply an obese human with no powers whatsoever? That's why I think he likely did. What do you think?

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Green Skin

There is really no reason to assume he didn't.  I'm not too familiar with the Ultimate Universe, but are there any instances of a mutant from 616 not being a mutant over there? 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_

I think it's safe to assume that he did. 

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By infonation

@Blob: Blob is too awesome to be powerless! At least for a long time anyway...

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By BatteredArmor

his super power was having the constant taste of chicken in his mouth no matter what he is eating

Lexino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lexino

Blob and Beast cybering was sure funny :P

But he had not many feats in terms of being immovable, but I would say he has secondary powers that his body can handle a lot of fat and cosumption. His son has the same powers, he fattened up in no time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.