Age of Apocalypse Blob Dead or Alive???

#1 Posted by saoakden (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

I been reading Uncanny X-Force and I think the series is amazing. There is one thing I don't get though. Is the Age of Apocalyse Blob dead or alive? During The Dark Angel Saga he somehow got to the main marvel universe and helped Archangel. Deadpool finds him and puts his sword in his mouth and stabs him. Did he die or is he somehow still alive????

#2 Posted by TheOptimist (681 posts) - - Show Bio

If I recall correctly... you are correct that he was killed... but he was killed once before... the teaser panel in U X-F certainly suggested that he must be up for an upcoming return... so I'm going to go with a tentative 'presumed dead' only...

#3 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio

@saoakden: No, he's not dead. he is going to be in the next issue (I think) but I do know he lives.

#4 Posted by saoakden (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

How did he survive? And when was he killed before the Dark Angel Saga?

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

He's definitely alive right now.

#6 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=12907&pg;=3 just some proof

#7 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

He didn't die Famine used his powers to make his fat go away. Nighcrawler from AOA killed him during Final Execution when they X-Force was fighting in the New Brotherhood Of Evil Mutant's underwater base & Kurt hopped on a shark & teleported into his body & it ate his intestines & killed him from the inside out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.