With Exiles being cancelled...

#1 Posted by PolarisJunkie (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that Exiles is being canceled, what is going to happen to Blink? Considering her popularity is still rather large, do you think they'll bring her to the 616 universe?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'd prefer that, since it has been many years since Exiles has had successful sales.  Better to put her somewhere stable, instead of keeping her in a title that bounces around from one axed series to another.
#3 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"I think I'd prefer that, since it has been many years since Exiles has had successful sales.  Better to put her somewhere stable, instead of keeping her in a title that bounces around from one axed series to another. "

I would love a Blink/Nocturne reunion. :)
#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" I think I'd prefer that, since it has been many years since Exiles has had successful sales.  Better to put her somewhere stable, instead of keeping her in a title that bounces around from one axed series to another. "
didn't Selene resurrect a Blink for her army?
#5 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" I think I'd prefer that, since it has been many years since Exiles has had successful sales.  Better to put her somewhere stable, instead of keeping her in a title that bounces around from one axed series to another. "
didn't Selene resurrect a Blink for her army? "
Did she, I havent seen anyone who was resurrected? If she did, I hope she resurrected Darkstar too lol

Anyway, I would love for Blink to come to the 616, Im just not sure where she would fit in right now.

Maybe she could have a one-shot or mini explaining how she got here and which team she ended up on so the main stories dont have to be interrupted lol
#6 Posted by coolmotif30 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

is everyone on Selene's team dead? well previously dead except for wither?
#7 Posted by danhimself (22269 posts) - - Show Bio

Blink would be an awesome addition to X-Force except that they already have a teleporter

#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Blink is probably gonna get shelved again..unless until the next exiles book...you cant get rid of that series :p

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
didn't Selene resurrect a Blink for her army? "
yes
#10 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Blink coming back for Necrosha is pretty much my main reason to read that mini series.

#11 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

It Already Happened.

#12 Posted by 244 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing that kind of irks me is that Blink is well known from Exiles but not as her main continuity self which her first appearance was from Uncanny X-men #317.

#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92431 posts) - - Show Bio
@244: I think that the AoA version is way better, I wish that they would incorporate her into the 616 universe.
#14 Posted by DavidPianowski (33 posts) - - Show Bio

i want a blink mini

#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92431 posts) - - Show Bio
@DavidPianowski: Same here. Or for her to be in one of the X-Books.
#16 Posted by DavidPianowski (33 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be cool

#17 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18818 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool to see the two Blinks fight each other :]

#18 Posted by DavidPianowski (33 posts) - - Show Bio

awsome idea in a note book i create my own comics with my own charecters and stuff

#19 Posted by Mercy_ (92431 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" It would be cool to see the two Blinks fight each other :] "
I think that AoA Blink would own 616 Blink, but it would be an interesting fight to see.
#20 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be awesome to see her in a\ mini or at all for that matter 

#21 Posted by SC (12675 posts) - - Show Bio

I am hoping that maybe Exiles with Blink and toe may end up in Thunderbolts for an arc. Given Parker is writing it, and all the connections the teams have with each other. (King Hyperion, Juggernaut) plus dimension traveling. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.