Ultimate Blink

#1 Posted by Puck (90 posts) - - Show Bio

So far Blink had not made a appearances in the book yet but when I was looking though Ultimate Xmen Vol 8 New Mutants.

she show up on the government screen.

So when are they gonna bring her out?

the bright wolfsbane out-she also showed up on the screen.

Am gonna try to scan the page with not harming the book.

#2 Posted by HellionVulcan (3604 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno but Ultimate has some very cool revamps of characters that i like but Blink is awesome hopefully she makes an appearance soon .. .

#3 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

It is heavily implied in #56 that Blink was killed in the premiere of Mojo's reality show, "Hunt for Justice". Sorry.

#4 Posted by VZA (186 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate what they did with Psylocke in Ultimate... maybe it's a good thing she didn't really see the day of light in the Ultimate universe.

#5 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

she died right before longshot on mojo's game

#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
grimm said:
"she died right before longshot on mojo's game"
1) Longshot didn't die. 2) I already answered this question four and a half months ago...
#7 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"grimm said:
"she died right before longshot on mojo's game"
1) Longshot didn't die. 2) I already answered this question four and a half months ago..."
1. I didn't say longshot died. I said she died before longshot went on the show.
2. Jeez exscuse me for answering a question. Besides you said that it "Was implied" which gives off the impression that she could come back. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.