Blink?

#1 Posted by Warpath Storm (492 posts) - - Show Bio

I am talking about 616 not AOA... 

Do you think she will ever be good, and join the X-Men? I hope so!

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't she dead?

#3 Posted by Warpath Storm (492 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC:
No she was brought back during the Necrosha storyline, they explained that she didnt die, she was just lost in a pocket of time, Selene saved her 

X Necrosha: One Shot

X-Necrosha 1

Necrosha: The Gathering

X Necrosha: One Shot
#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah I assumed she was a reanimated corpse like the rest of them. I kinda think they should explore her connection to Apocalypse like Chamber.

#5 Edited by Warpath Storm (492 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC:
Me too....Wow You and I seem to like the same peeps I think.....I have always thought the connection of Jono and Clarice be decendants of Apocalypse should be more looked into, I know his was A little but, but I think it should be more 

I heard there is a possible Apocalypse storyline coming up in the new X-Force title, Jono and Blink would be great additions to X-Force
#6 Posted by Edamame (28391 posts) - - Show Bio

Necrosha is 616, huh?

#7 Posted by Warpath Storm (492 posts) - - Show Bio

necrosha happened in 616 (regular) universe
#8 Posted by Edamame (28391 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the art in this story arc. 

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: I was not a huge fan of Crain's work. I think it works well for titles with smaller teams like X-Force but does not translate well to a crossover encompassing all teams. It's very busy to look at and has a very dark color pallet (although that suited this story) and I feel that things get lost.
#10 Posted by Edamame (28391 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Edamame: I was not a huge fan of Crain's work. I think it works well for titles with smaller teams like X-Force but does not translate well to a crossover encompassing all teams. It's very busy to look at and has a very dark color pallet (although that suited this story) and I feel that things get lost. "
Indeed.
#11 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

She is SO ugly in the 616 universe

#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: I don't think it's so much her being ugly as it is Crain's very stylized art.
#13 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they keep using her. She should team up with 616 Mimic just for the awesomeness

#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak: Yes!!!! Neither are exactly good guys. I still want them to bring AoA Blink into 616 continuity, though. They did it with Nocturne, why not her? "P
#15 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB said:
" She is SO ugly in the 616 universe "
She's exactly the same, but with short hair.  A hair style doesn't make someone 'ugly'. 

@Warpath Storm said:
"Do you think she will ever be good, and join the X-Men? I hope so! "
I certainly hope so.  It's what I'd hoped ever since the Phalanx Covenant finished... so when I saw her return in Necrosha as a villain, I was so disappointed.
#16 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio

EXCITEMENT!!!!! What will happen? Should we make a new thread? <.<.>.>

#17 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

What did I miss?

#18 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" What did I miss? "

A book preview hints at her being back and with a story, mind you, you know i am talking about the 616 version right? (Sorry <.<) 

I am pretty sure its no big spoiler though, since we were all wondering after Necrosha. 
#19 Posted by danhimself (22691 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" What did I miss? "
 A book preview hints at her being back and with a story, mind you, you know i am talking about the 616 version right? (Sorry <.<)  I am pretty sure its no big spoiler though, since we were all wondering after Necrosha.  "
what preview???
#20 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @SC said:
" What did I miss? "
 A book preview hints at her being back and with a story, mind you, you know i am talking about the 616 version right? (Sorry <.<)  I am pretty sure its no big spoiler though, since we were all wondering after Necrosha.  "
what preview??? "
Protect and Serve #3 by Yost. I should stop posting and go read the rest of it lol, I got distracted. <,<
#21 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" @danhimself said:
" @SC said:
" What did I miss? "
what preview??? "
Protect and Serve #3 by Yost. I should stop posting and go read the rest of it lol, I got distracted. <,< "
YOST?!?!?! *Adds it to her list of stuff to read*
#22 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  Yep, for most of the stories anyway. Awh, you haven't been picking up and reading Protect and Serve? Do you like Anole and Rocksilde? i know you like Emma, so like almost all other Emma fans I know, you like Cuckoo's too right? Its got a few short stories on each of them so far. I am half positive you would like the Emma one, and the Cuckoos one if you like them. Hmmmn, I think i have scans of one or two of them... 
#23 Posted by danhimself (22691 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: where's the preview at...I want to see this!!!
#24 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" @The Dark Huntress:  Yep, for most of the stories anyway. Awh, you haven't been picking up and reading Protect and Serve? Do you like Anole and Rocksilde? i know you like Emma, so like almost all other Emma fans I know, you like Cuckoo's too right? Its got a few short stories on each of them so far. I am half positive you would like the Emma one, and the Cuckoos one if you like them. Hmmmn, I think i have scans of one or two of them...  "
I love the Cuckoos!
#25 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself:  Oh, I am not sure if its uh, considered proper comic website etiquette to link to the place, but uhm, let me SEEBR should be the place to go if you know lol, you want to see preview of Protect and Serve #3, I am sure this sites preview section should have it up soon too! 
#26 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Oh okay, well you might like #2, its a short story but fun, almost makes me think the Cuckoos could have their own ongoing and rock each issue. Emma is in issue #1, and the premise is a bit cheesecakey but Emma gets her claws out in a big way against a villain and gives them a huge verbal whupping. At least if you don't pick up the individual issues, you might like the trade. I love the X-Men anthology books. This ine has been pretty good so far too (probably because of Yost lol)
#27 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate uploading full-page previews.  However, I'm stuck at work without any programme to crop the page... and this really is a one-off (of an already freely published page)

Chris Yost seems determinned to keep her 'evil'.

#28 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" @The Dark Huntress: Oh okay, well you might like #2, its a short story but fun, almost makes me think the Cuckoos could have their own ongoing and rock each issue. Emma is in issue #1, and the premise is a bit cheesecakey but Emma gets her claws out in a big way against a villain and gives them a huge verbal whupping. At least if you don't pick up the individual issues, you might like the trade. I love the X-Men anthology books. This ine has been pretty good so far too (probably because of Yost lol) "
Nice. Thank you. ^__^ 

@xerox-kitty: Thank you. That looks interesting. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.