AOA BLINK WERE IS SHE?

#1 Posted by lantern8685 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, is anyone else wondering whats happening with the Age of Apocalypse Blink? She was in Exiles until that came to an end, with her saying that she and AOA Sabretooth are stuck working there until they fix that problem they where having. Now, Sabretooth seems to be back in the Age of Apocalypse universe, since he is one of the main characters of the upcoming AOA ongoing series. So, does that mean they found the answer and he and Blink are back home, will she be in the AOA ongoing? Anyone have any idea where my beloved AOA Blink has gone or if we'll ever see her again?

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (91887 posts) - - Show Bio

They just brought 616 Blink back 'by fan demand' (even though it was AoA we were demanding...), so I highly doubt that they're going to reintroduce AoA again anytime soon :(

It's sad, because any book she's in is a guaranteed buy from me.

#3 Posted by CATPANEXE (9357 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

It's sad, because any book she's in is a guaranteed buy from me.

Same, sincerely. \:

#4 Posted by lantern8685 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I've bought the New Mutants with Blink and I'm hoping for the best, I just hope AOA Blink dosn't vanish

#5 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (196 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by lantern8685 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand 616 Blink is siding with Wolverine in the Schism, does that mean she's going to start popping up in Legacy or Wolv & X-Men issues? I still want to know whats happening to AOA Blink, I loved her, my favorite AOA character, but I guess more Exiles books are unlikely.

#7 Posted by Vampire_Batman (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Exiles wasn't that great. AoA Blink was awesome before they took it too far.

#8 Edited by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

Exiles was great before Chris Claremont took over. AoA Blink was awesome

fixed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.