Follow

Bling!

Character » Bling! appears in 807 issues.

Bling! was a student at the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning. A young mutant in training, she eventually joined the X-Men to help them battle Apocalypse.

Use her more please!

ravinove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ravinove

I loved her, albeit short, appearance in X-Men Destiny, and whoever was writing it totally gave her a unique character. Why is there no X-men book for the younger generation when these characters are so popular? Bling! would be a great asset to any team, she's super durable and has projectile attacks!

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Band Lone

Ew shes ugly and pink O_o

Jubilantlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jubilantlad
    @ravinove: Oh I know. I favour the X-Kids so much more than the other X-Men and it greatly annoys me that they have no current book. 

But what do you mean by her appearance in X-Men Destiny?
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Maybe X-Men Legacy?

ravinove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By ravinove
    @Jubilantlad: Sorry, I meant Legacy. The whole Emplate arc really gave her a personality and she held her own for a while against a very powerful foe. 
    I don't know, but for some reason I want her to be Cyclops' protogee or something. He could teach her projectiles and leadership. And she could always bond with Emma over being living diamonds, that'd be a really funny scene.
    Jubilantlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jubilantlad
    @ravinove: Cyclops and projectiles? Hmm, not really sorry. Moreso Gambit what with the whole card thing.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7  Edited By SC  Moderator

Yep Yep, I agree. Roxy is awesome. I just like saying her name, I raise the last bit in pitch too, like B-ling! lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.