Follow

Blindfold

Character » Blindfold appears in 742 issues.

Though Blindfold has no eyes, she can see better than most. A prescient gifted with the power to foresee the future before it happens, she is now a student at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Blindfold the harbinger.

twilightend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By twilightend

I don't know if anyone else had noticed this, but Blindfold has a lot of crazy mess happen in her prescence. During her storytelling, the children were dragged into Limb, and. now, she feels an entity which leads up to the Age of X reality. I know she is a precog, but it seems as if someone is causing these things to happen around her and the other X-Men. It was said by her relative the precog mutant Destiny that her mother died protecting her from her brother. It sounds as if I'm grasping at straws, but it is not out of the realm of possibility. I'm just stating that there has been a lot of events, realities, and beings that Blindfold as felt or seen coming that no one else can.
    Jubilantlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jubilantlad
    @twilightend: It seems possible. Seeing as she is the decendant of another precog, she may have inherited much greater skill than Destiny.
    leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By leigh_rogue888

She may have a greater skill but Destiny seem more coherent than Blindfold.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

I think that as a precog she tries to warn people of her visions.  However, because of her lack in communication skills, that makes it very difficult to heed those warnnigs (a classic move from Greek Tragedy ;)

So it's not that trouble follows her around.  More like she tries to precede trouble & help others avoid it... which inevitably they can't.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.