Who else is a fan?

#1 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been falling in love with Bleez with each passing Red Lantern-related title. I even played a large hand in editing her entry in TvTropes (yeah). She's intelligent, arrogant, ambitious, spiteful, and absolutely awesome.

So, who else is a fan of the "Raging Angel"?

#2 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump before it disappears. <3

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I'm not a Green Lantern reader, but I looked her over, and she seems pretty fascinating. Any issues you would recommend to get into her abit more?

#4 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite Lantern Lady

#5 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: She got around in some sparse issues pre-52, but came into her own after the reboot. Just pick up the first 12 issues of New Guardians and start following Red Lanterns. :D She is my all-time favorite character with any sort of power ring.

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Thanks I'll see about getting a trade :D

#7 Posted by SoA (4670 posts) - - Show Bio

not my favorite but i like the character , fave moment so far was when she was about to be a star sapphire then changed her mind .

#8 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Yesss that part was awesome. That moment, paralleled with the point where Atrocitus doesn't give in to compassion for his "son", cemented my love for the series. They don't compromise their rage like other sissy villains.

#9 Posted by SoA (4670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: lol yup yup

#10 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her but I HATE her mask and wierd painted on bikini. Seriously that's the first time I haven't seen Bleez's ass.

#11 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

While Bleez's ass may be indecent, it does become somewhat hypnotic. I have grown rather attached to it.

#12 Posted by SC (12505 posts) - - Show Bio

I love me some Bleez. Bless you. In fact when ever I sneeze blood I jump onto the highest object in range and proudly proclaim I bleezed. More seriously though am looking forward to reading Red Lanterns as soon as I can. I will probably save it as one of my last books to catch up on so I have something to look forward to. Supposedly "side" characters like Bleez, Larfleeze and Soraleeze, sorry Soranik I tend to enjoy more than the main Lanterns. 

#13 Posted by Teerack (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big fan of Bleez. If Red Lanterns was all about her I'd read it.

#14 Posted by batkevin74 (10362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Ahh Joygirl's fav'rit :)

#15 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC: Exactly! I've said before that I tend to like all the lanterns but the main ones (specifically Hal, John, and Guy). I keep hoping that with Atrocitus in New Guardians Bleez will take the wheel of Red Lanterns... and that is hilarious, sneezing blood. XD Perfect portmanteau.

#16 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl:

Now you have me all interested in her. Nothing to do with the physical aspects of her...nothing at all.

>_>

<_<

#17 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumpin' blue butt.

#18 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12398 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

While Bleez's ass may be indecent, it does become somewhat hypnotic. I have grown rather attached to it.
#19 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#20 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

Nother bump for freshness.

#21 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12398 posts) - - Show Bio

Krusty Krab Pizza!!!!

#22 Posted by Goldenboy_Prime (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Somehow... there is something appealing about her. I was reading New Guardians for Kyle Rayner, but I think I'm going to miss her. I hate characters like her, because they make me open up my wallet. Sigh now I'll have to check out Red Lanterns.

#23 Posted by LilMaxie (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she's marvelous. ^-^

#24 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

@Goldenboy_Prime said:

Somehow... there is something appealing about her. I was reading New Guardians for Kyle Rayner, but I think I'm going to miss her. I hate characters like her, because they make me open up my wallet. Sigh now I'll have to check out Red Lanterns.

Yes, you certainly must. It's the most underrated title of Nu52.

#25 Posted by Goldenboy_Prime (172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Bump!

@Goldenboy_Prime said:

Yes, you certainly must. It's the most underrated title of Nu52.

Yeah I'm probably dropping New Guardians as of now but I did recently pick up Red Lanterns

#26 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goldenboy_Prime: Stick with it until 12 -- that issue has some of my favorite moments in comics.

#27 Posted by Goldenboy_Prime (172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Goldenboy_Prime: Stick with it until 12 -- that issue has some of my favorite moments in comics.

Alright I'm taking this as a ringing endorsement from you!

#28 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrock85: @lykopis: @Teerack: @SC: @SoA:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.