Remember that time she was blue?

#1 Edited by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

It appears that ever so slowly Bleez has been turning white. AND I HATE IT! First it was in New Guardians and now in the main Red Lanterns title. She looks lame white. Blue or GTFO. All I gotta say. I sent DC a message hopefully they will hear my cry.

"Bleez has been blue since we first saw her back in Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns. With the New 52, we have been lucky enough to get four Lantern books a month. Yet one thing has always irked me: Bleez's appearance in the New Guardians. Her skin color is white. I found this troublesome continuity wise and overlooked it due to her still being blue in the Red Lanterns title. With issues #7 and #8 Bleez has become white within the Red Lanterns title. No reason given other than maybe the colorist or some Power That Be wanted it that way. All I ask is that Bleez can simply return to being blue."

#2 Posted by kitsokk (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its to represent that's she has become sane. She is no more a raging monster I guess

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

Die Whitey Die!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

#4 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@kitsokk: There's a part of me that wants to accept that it is some symbolism but too much of me says f*ck that. Like if they turned Guy Gardner blue I'd be pissed.

#5 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer her to be blue.

And for Ed Benes to always draw her.

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

You know ancient Egyptian artifacts have the same problem............

#7 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrock85 said:

And for Ed Benes to always draw her.

Snoogans.

And I don't mind her skin a lighter blue. Not crazy about when it starts looking yellow though.

#8 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@blur1528: You're right! I like her better in blue anyway!

#9 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: The joke/reference is lost on me lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.