Pleasepleasepleaseplease, pleeeease DC, please....

#1 Edited by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

I can feel it coming... I can feel it coming and I don't want to face that facts that it may be true.

Please, DC, Peter Milligan, if you see this, don't shoehorn an awkward, useless, and irrelevant romance between Bleez and Rankorr. It's stupid and it won't work and DAMMIT DAMMIT I JUST KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT.

Edit: This thread is no longer relevant. This one is.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

how are Red Lanterns even capable of Romance?

#3 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: They're not they're NOT THEY'RE NOT THEY'RE NOT BUT IT'S GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAY I CAN FEEL IT DEEP DOWN IN MY NERDRAGE.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: They're not they're NOT THEY'RE NOT THEY'RE NOT BUT IT'S GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAY I CAN FEEL IT DEEP DOWN IN MY NERDRAGE.

maybe we'll get lucky and it will just be fanservicy angry sex.

#5 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Joygirl said:

maybe we'll get lucky and it will just be fanservicy angry sex.

That is a comic I would buy.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: They already had their chance to do that with her and Fatality, which actually was working and making sense, but Rankorr is a douchewad.

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: They already had their chance to do that with her and Fatality, which actually was working and making sense, but Rankorr is a douchewad.

technically aren't all Red Lanterns douchewads?

#8 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Nope. Atrocitus and Bleez are both pretty awesome, so is Dex-Starr. Zilius Zox and Rankorr are the douchewads.

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

but it would be so much angrier with Rankorr lol

i wonder if he would splooge Red Plasma........

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Nope. Atrocitus and Bleez are both pretty awesome, so is Dex-Starr. Zilius Zox and Rankorr are the douchewads.

what makes them less douchey then Rankorr and Zilius?

#11 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: What makes Wolverine less douchey than Cyclops? He's just not a douche.

Rankorr is a pansy and is openly mocked by the other RL's for being such a sissy.

Zilius Zox is an jockish, sadistic tool.

Atrocitus is a brilliant and vengeful mastermind.

Bleez is an intelligent, arrogant badass.

Dex-Starr is a good kitty.

Pick the douchebags out of that lineup. :P

Also, while I'm here and I'm ranting, Atrocitus calling Ratchet the most intelligent and loyal of the corps? Loyal, maybe. But Ratchet has never shown intelligence anywhere NEAR that of Atrocitus or Bleez. That comment was just stupid.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Wolverine is a huge douche, has been since his first appearance he's just fortunate in that he's often surrounded by people that are such huge douches that they make him look almost descent by comparison

#13 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Okay, maybe "not a douche" was a bit hasty, but you get the point. I just picked the first example that came to mind and everyone can agree that Cyclops is a great big douche.

#14 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: What makes Wolverine less douchey than Cyclops? He's just not a douche.

Rankorr is a pansy and is openly mocked by the other RL's for being such a sissy.

Zilius Zox is an jockish, sadistic tool.

Atrocitus is a brilliant and vengeful mastermind.

Bleez is an intelligent, arrogant badass.

Dex-Starr is a good kitty.

Pick the douchebags out of that lineup. :P

Also, while I'm here and I'm ranting, Atrocitus calling Ratchet the most intelligent and loyal of the corps? Loyal, maybe. But Ratchet has never shown intelligence anywhere NEAR that of Atrocitus or Bleez. That comment was just stupid.

that strikes me as a group of doucehbags with a few being better at being douchebags then the other.

#15 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Then you haven't read enough Red Lanterns. :P

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

how are Red Lanterns even capable of Romance?

That's what I was thinking.
#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@joshmightbe: Okay, maybe "not a douche" was a bit hasty, but you get the point. I just picked the first example that came to mind and everyone can agree that Cyclops is a great big douche.

im not too sure about that. has he done douchey things in the past, yeah but i would'nt say that those mistakes define him as a person. an

#18 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Can we atleast agree that Wolverine is a douche, he hits on married women in front of their husbands, he's got serious anger management problems and he's prone to putting people in danger plus there's the whole bit where it turned out that he's the reason Nuke went insane.

#19 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Then you haven't read enough Red Lanterns. :P

maybe not. i can agree about Dex-starr though. he's a good kitty.

#20 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Can we atleast agree that Wolverine is a douche, he hits on married women in front of their husbands, he's got serious anger management problems and he's prone to putting people in danger plus there's the whole bit where it turned out that he's the reason Nuke went insane.

yes. i love him to death but he's a humongous douche.

#21 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump, because

#22 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Bump, because

stop bumping me woman. and gt that creep outta here

#23 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

Burmp.

#24 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit:you should check out some manga there are tons with fan service :P

#25 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

Blah, old thread. All my begging was for naught I guess.

#26 Posted by akbogert (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea why Crimson resurrected this thread, but it's almost tragic how right you were.

#27 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup. Pretty depressing that I called it two months ago.

#28 Posted by Nightwing28710 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

He'll be Bleez's douchewad. :P

#29 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Joygirl said:

He said he didnt want to be lol

#30 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Chill. I highly doubt they'll do that. I've been wrong before, but I doubt it. Bleez seemed only into it in the interest of gaining Red Lantern Constructs. Rankorr recognized that, and turned her down. Rankorr seems relatively intelligent, so I doubt he'll let her through again. And if he does, keep in mind nothing Bleez does is genuine, it's all just a trick to get the constructs. Even if I'm wrong about DC putting them together, it will only be Bleez being the manipulative Red Lantern you apparently like to serve her own goals.

#31 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Nightwing28710 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Joygirl said:

He's just playing hard to get. If he could truly resist Beez's sexiness then he should be a Green Lantern with that much willpower.

#33 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Joygirl said:

He's just playing hard to get. If he could truly resist Beez's sexiness then he should be a Green Lantern with that much willpower.

lol, or he could y'know just not be attracted to her

#34 Posted by Nightwing28710 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Joygirl said:

If he's gay. No heterosexual male can resist the Bleez!

#35 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Joygirl said:

^ This. Bleez was the most beautiful woman on like 4 systems.

#36 Posted by Nightwing28710 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: A threesome with Bleez and Harley= best night ever!!!

#37 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing28710: Except for those damn fatal burns. Even if I could get them both to play nice I wouldn't survive the night.

#38 Posted by Nightwing28710 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: But it's sooo worth it

#39 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Joygirl said:

weirder things have happened

#40 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Nightwing28710 said:

@Joygirl said:

^ This. Bleez was the most beautiful woman on like 4 systems.

and now she's a creepy,bitchy manipulator with skeleton wings

#41 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: The skeleton wings just make her hotter.

Since when has she manipulated anybody ever? Besides growling at the mindless, uncaring RL's to bring down Atrocitus? Once she regained her intellect all she has tried to do is kill him herself (and fail, as Atros is tippy-top-tier).

#42 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: The skeleton wings just make her hotter.

Subjective, most guys would be horribly disturbed

Since when has she manipulated anybody ever? Besides growling at the mindless, uncaring RL's to bring down Atrocitus? Once she regained her intellect all she has tried to do is kill him herself (and fail, as Atros is tippy-top-tier).

your always talking about how she's so awesomely manipulative blah blah blah. weren't you just talking about how she manipulated Guy Gardner? and didnt she only offer her "services" because she wants his blood.

#43 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: I never said she manipulated him. I said she was able to control and increase his rage.

Yes she did. That's called being a whore, when you offer sex for something.

#44 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: I never said she manipulated him. I said she was able to control and increase his rage.

hmmm, my molestake i guess. so she's not manipulative and just a whore....well men do like whores.....

#45 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: But I don't. >:(

#46 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: But I don't. >:(

dont lie.

#47 Posted by akbogert (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Joygirl said:

hmmm, my molestake i guess. so she's not manipulative and just a whore....well men do like whores.....

Not all men. There's a reason "easy" is a pejorative.

#48 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12917 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Joygirl said:

Not all men. There's a reason "easy" is a pejorative.

true. i should have said most.

#49 Posted by Loki9876 (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Nostalgia critic yeah

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.