is he the best^^

#1 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

out of all the water pokemon do you believe he is the best (not including legendaries)

#2 Edited by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Drift is pleased

#3 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom approves

#4 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

awesomeness

#5 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

well he is cool and he is the strongest but i like to use Swampert more often especially my purple one XD

#6 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

X_X

#7 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

blastoise owns swapert

#8 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Wartortle is.

#9 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

PISH POSH!

#10 Posted by thunderbolt (2257 posts) - - Show Bio

I u guys seriously talking about pokemon :D

Just kidding Sha and please don't hurt me :(

I love squirtle with sunglasses he looks cool

#11 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Does it have to be pure water, are secondary types allowed?

#12 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"PISH POSH!"
A wartortle could beat a blastoise with the right trainer.
#13 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"Does it have to be pure water, are secondary types allowed?"
yupper pure water
Acer said:
"Sha said:
"PISH POSH!"
A wartortle could beat a blastoise with the right trainer."
true but as far as a wild pokemon O_O?
#14 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"Super-Buster said:
"Does it have to be pure water, are secondary types allowed?"
yupper pure water
Acer said:
"Sha said:
"PISH POSH!"
A wartortle could beat a blastoise with the right trainer."
true but as far as a wild pokemon O_O?
"
Probally not but i still think Wartortle is coler.
#15 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll bite you

#16 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinky :P

#17 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

ya nasty

#18 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

You started it xD

#19 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmmm wait right here kay^^

#20 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Runs far away before she tries to kick him xP
#21 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL i think that my previous statement doesnt count anymore cuz swampert is water/earth so i choose blastoise.
Now i leave you with a cool poke battle of a good friend of mine. ^_^

  
#22 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

OMGG

I
LOVE
BLASTOISE<3

#23 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

ME TOO!!^^

#24 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
<3 Blastoise!
#25 Posted by Bio Guyver (6845 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" out of all the water pokemon do you believe he is the best (not including legendaries) "
We all know that red Gyrados is better :)
#26 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30146 posts) - - Show Bio

Feraligatr.

#27 Posted by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bio Guyver: LIES!!! 
 
@Warsman: I did like him, but he doesn't have the defense that B has if i'm mistaken
#28 Posted by Bio Guyver (6845 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" @Bio Guyver: LIES!!! 
 
@Warsman: I did like him, but he doesn't have the defense that B has if i'm mistaken "
Truth!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.