WTF happened to his powers!?

#1 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at his powers on the right.....cosmically aware, telepathic.....has a sense of death......super-speed.......WTF is this crap? I've never heard of him having any of these, unless Super-speed is mistaken for agility......not likely considering how he has that too......
Post Edited:2007-11-13 23:11:32

#2 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Look at his powers on the right.....cosmically aware, telepathic.....has a sense of death......super-speed.......WTF is this crap? I've never heard of him having any of these, unless Super-speed is mistaken for agility......not likely considering how he has that too......
Post Edited:2007-11-13 23:11:32"

cough popularity contest cough

#3 Posted by Shatterstar (4514 posts) - - Show Bio

Fanboys... Aunt May sneezed real fast one time, she's got super speed.

#4 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be people point whoring too.

#5 Posted by Shatterstar (4514 posts) - - Show Bio

+1 point for adding powers...sillyness. Wouldn't be surprised though, I don't see what anyone thinks they're gaining by point whoring, there's SO much stuff still to add without needing to add superfluous crap.

Fesak look out they're coming for your top spot

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"+1 point for adding powers...sillyness. Wouldn't be surprised though, I don't see what anyone thinks they're gaining by point whoring, there's SO much stuff still to add without needing to add superfluous crap. Fesak look out they're coming for your top spot"

Wow, that is severe desperation right there.......so many easier ways to add points that could actually benefit the page....

#7 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, someone cool enough to be played by Wesley Snipes has to have Cosmic Awareness and Super Speed...

#8 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

the supers speed must be agility...also sence of death well he is a vampire he's more death than alive so it dont impress me, now that cosmic awareness i dont quite understand it..what he's aware where E.T is at??? or something like that???? unless it means he is more alert that he is already.... but is cool i mean you have to compeate whit he's fellow spidey lol :p

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

Fesak look out they're coming for your top spot"

I wonder if anyone will ever actually beat him again

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.