Should Blade Have More Powers?

• 64 results
#51 Posted by phantom1527 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro:

@oscuro said:

@phantom1527: @jonny_anonymous: @blackwind: @daredevil21134:

I mentioned this in the official thread that i think Blade should have some high tech goodies that he "borrowed" from SHIELD and MI 13. These weapons wouldn't be part of his typical arsenal, but rather stuff to break out when sh-t gets real.

I think this could definitely work.

#52 Posted by Oscuro (1077 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by phantom1527 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: For starters, I think he should get some sort of mystically enhanced armor. The Ronin getup with the trench coat does look cool, but I'd like to see him in something that is more than just aesthetically pleasing (maybe something with vibranium that covers most of his body). I also wouldn't mind having Blade know a few spells. Somebody who has fought the Supernatural for over 75 years should have some access to spells/magic. And the UV grenade would be cool because it could act as a vampire killer, or it could blind super powered foes similar to a flash-bang grenade.

#54 Edited by phantom1527 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: @jonny_anonymous: @blackwind: @daredevil21134

We addressed strength, but what do you think Blade's speed feats should be? Should he be running fast enough to the point where he doesn't need to travel via car or motorcycle? Should he be able to utilize magic to transport him places similar to Dracula? What do you guys think?

#55 Posted by Dernman (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

He has enough.

#56 Posted by Oscuro (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantom1527: @jonny_anonymous Remember the big ass gun Coulson had on avengers? He would "borrow" stuff like that. Check out the official thread. I think we discuss his weapons pretty in depth there. As for speed he seems to be really f-cking fast in some of the scans I've seen. Not as fast as a speedster but still pretty damn fast. I feel like he would still drive a car or a motorcycle but for fairly short distances he would just travel on foot. He doesn't strike me as someone in a hurry. As far as using magic, I'll say no. He should probably no a trick or two (for example knowing an incantation or ward) but he doesn't do magic. His sword, his guns and his martial arts do the talking. I say no to teleportation as well. When he finally kills Dracula and becomes the Lord of the Vampires (which is one of my stories that I haven't written yet) then he can break out the flight and teleportation and all those wacky powers.

#57 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33386 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by Oscuro (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: that big ass gun for starters. Plasma grenades etc etc. I could see him getting his hands on blueprints for vehicles and things like that. Pocket dimension tech so he can have an unlimited supply of ammo for his guns or something. Not for typical encounters with typical baddies, but like this is a potential last stand Im giving the mother-ckers everything I can throw at em type sh-t.

#59 Edited by phantom1527 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro: Do you think he's able to access these weapons based on an alliance with SHEILD, MI-13 or is he "borrowing w/o permission"? I think it would be cool to see Blade have somewhat of an uneasy alliance with these groups. They don't necessarily like him, but they know he might be their best hope at going after powerful supernatural foes.

#60 Posted by Oscuro (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantom1527:

without permission. I think it would be funny for him to get his hands on top secret stuff. Like they underestimate his intelligence and resourcefulness and end up paying for it.

#61 Posted by phantom1527 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro said:

@phantom1527:

without permission. I think it would be funny for him to get his hands on top secret stuff. Like they underestimate his intelligence and resourcefulness and end up paying for it.

I would like. One of the things I liked from the Ultimate universe was Blade's interaction with with Fury. Maybe there could be something similar in the 616

#62 Edited by BlackWind (6335 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantom1527: One thing Blade does not need is armor. Where other characters in his tier usually need armor or something, Blade has taken huge hits with nothing but then clothes on his back.

Also Blade should never use magic. His attempts in then past have all gone bad.

#63 Posted by phantom1527 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: If they aren't gonna give him armor, then they need to give him a very established healing factor a la Wolverine/Sabretooth/Deadpool

#64 Posted by BlackWind (6335 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantom1527: He does have a healing factor. In Mighty Avengers he had his intestines torn out and he was up and moving around.

That along with his level of durability is plenty. I dont care for characters who are not higher tiers who are that hard to kill. It just bothers me.

#65 Posted by Oscuro (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

random question but where the hell is Dracula and what is he up to? Nothing, just chillin?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.