Should Blade be an Avenger ?

Posted by ironshadow (1470 posts) 1 year, 6 months ago

Poll: Should Blade be an Avenger ? (38 votes)

Yes 21%
No 79%
#1 Posted by ironshadow (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Wesley has been released from prison and Marvel has the rights to Blade, would you like to see him in one of the next Avengers movies ?

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6475 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is about the films, then no. There's already loads of great Avengers in the comics to choose from, and I'd hate for them to be missed out for the sake of adding in Blade.

#3 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll vote yes but to be honest I don't know. It would be interesting hence my vote but still I don't know.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah there's too many Avengers already. They should get rid of the characters in the Avengers who are just there as cash-cows (Spider-man, Wolverine etc....) before adding anymore.

#5 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I just don't see Blade on the avengers roster

#6 Posted by Teerack (7161 posts) - - Show Bio

Sense Strange for what ever reason isn't really doing stuff with the Avengers right now I could see it sense Blade is pretty good at fighting super natural things.

#7 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5545 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah, everyone else is.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (31029 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Blade should not be an Avenger. I want to see a Marvel group akin to JL Dark involving the darker supernatural characters, like Ghost Rider and Blade.

#9 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course not, he would be so out of place.

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (15005 posts) - - Show Bio

No,he shouldn't be an Avenger.There should be a team in Marvel that involves dark characters like Blade,Ghost Rider and those kinds of people.

#11 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Blade fits in the "Midnight Sons" or some other such dark, occult and/or macabre team. The Avengers isn't the team for him.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody gets to be an Avenger (Or on an Avengers affiliated team) eventually. Seriously go look at their roster page half the heroes in Marvel have been a member at some point.

#13 Posted by Kairan1979 (16881 posts) - - Show Bio

There are too many Avengers. I think Blade belongs to a 'darker' team, the one who has no problems to kill if necessary.

#14 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many Avengers. Stop making people Avengers. Seriously.

#15 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, I like him in MI:13 instead.

#16 Posted by tupiaz (2230 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many Avengers. Stop making people Avengers. Seriously.

This. Blade is a vampire hunter he doesn't belong in cosmic battles.

#17 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

No

And I didn't even know he had been to prison for fraud.I mean fraud? Does he not make enough money?

#18 Edited by Oscuro (1123 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that Snipes is out i want to see a new Blade movie. As for any involvement in the avengers, I'll say no and hell no. The best case scenario for I want to see: at the end of Blade 4, Nick Fury comes to recruit Blade. Naturally his offer is rejected. Blade says something along the lines of "You want me to hunt aliens? I'm occupied with threats a little closer to home." As he turns to walk away Fury responds. "I never said I wanted you for the avengers. I said i wanted you to join a team we've put together." He places a folder on a table and before leaving says "Think about it." Blade turns around and approaches the table, as he does the camera does an over the top view of the folder with the words Midnight Sons clearly visible on it.

#19 Edited by daredevil21134 (12154 posts) - - Show Bio

Being an Avenger seems to be the only way you can be somewhat successful in the Marvel U.So I say yes.Besides everybody else is either an Avenger or X-men nowadays anyways.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.