Love him so far!

#1 Posted by flameboy298 (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

Bought acouple Blade runs buy Marc Guggenheim love it so far! Can anyone recommend anything else?This is my first time reading blade

#2 Posted by flameboy298 (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody?

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33336 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298: you should check out the current Might Avengers run

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (11753 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah,I really didn't like that series. Check out Might Avengers

#5 Posted by BlackWind (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298: I recommend you don't take the Guggenheim run with any weight. It sucks.

I recommend the first two films. The Blade anime. Mighty Avengers. And the 90s Nightstalkers and Midnight Suns stuff.

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (11753 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298: I recommend you don't take the Guggenheim run with any weight. It sucks.

I recommend the first two films. The Blade anime. Mighty Avengers. And the 90s Nightstalkers and Midnight Suns stuff.

100% agreed

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33336 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the tv show?

#8 Edited by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind said:

Not the tv show?

I must say that I loved the TV SHow.I don't know why it's so hated.

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33336 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@blackwind said:

Not the tv show?

I watched the pilot the other day for the first time and loved that they named dropped Moon Knight lol

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@blackwind said:

Not the tv show?

I watched the pilot the other day for the first time and loved that they named dropped Moon Knight lol

I don't remember that cause I watched the TV Show a long time ago but I remember that I really liked it.

#11 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33336 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@blackwind said:

Not the tv show?

I don't remember that cause I watched the TV Show a long time ago but I remember that I really liked it.

When that girl finds out vampires are real she says 'What's next vampires?' And the that professor says 'werewolves are my colleague Marc Specters realm of expertise'

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@blackwind said:

Not the tv show?

When that girl finds out vampires are real she says 'What's next vampires?' And the that professor says 'werewolves are my colleague Marc Specters realm of expertise'

Awwww yeah,now I remember.The show was centered in Detroit,right?

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33336 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@blackwind said:

Not the tv show?

Yep it was

#14 Posted by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@blackwind said:

Not the tv show?

Yep it was

Have you finished the show or are you starting?

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33336 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: I've only watched some of the first episode so far

#16 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (872 posts) - - Show Bio

I only know Blade from the films and the Spider-Man TAS cartoon, so I don't have full knowledge of that him in the comics or anything to recommend to you. I'll say that I like Blade and that he's truly a bad@$$ in his own right but only because Wesley Snipes made him look awesome.

#17 Posted by daredevil21134 (11753 posts) - - Show Bio

I only know Blade from the films and the Spider-Man TAS cartoon, so I don't have full knowledge of that him in the comics or anything to recommend to you. I'll say that I like Blade and that he's truly a bad@$$ in his own right but only because Wesley Snipes made him look awesome.

Wesley gave Blade a legeitamate fan base

#18 Posted by DarthAznable (6940 posts) - - Show Bio

The Captain Britain run is cool.

#19 Posted by BlackWind (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthaznable: Ever notice how Blade seemed to finally be "home" in Captain Britain?

#20 Posted by Trackz (994 posts) - - Show Bio

Best Blade stories ever in my opinion are the 2004 Tomb of Dracula mini-series and 1998 (?) Crescent City Blues. Two of the best examples of classic and modern Blade.

#21 Posted by Cloakx14 (2997 posts) - - Show Bio

he's great in mighty avengers. i hope he gets his own solo again someday.

#22 Posted by DarthAznable (6940 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: Yeah. I liked the writing in MI:13. Him and Jac was nice too.

#23 Posted by BlackWind (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloakx14: Ewing seriously needs to write a Blade solo. He does the character well, personality wise. And he seems to understand that you can't just stick with vsmpires.

#24 Edited by Cloakx14 (2997 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blackwind i agree.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.