Is it known what happens after the the tv series?

#1 Edited by goobot (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the tv series takes place after the movies and it ended in a pretty big cliff hanger and it is pretty annoying. I wondering if there was anything released after the first season that raps it up whether it be a book, comic or what ever.

#2 Posted by BlackWind (6323 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubt it.

#3 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@goobot said:

Well the tv series takes place after the movies and it ended in a pretty big cliff hanger and it is pretty annoying. I wondering if there was anything released after the first season that raps it up whether it be a book, comic or what ever.

nope, it's just one of those novelties that died into obscurity.

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (11769 posts) - - Show Bio

@goobot said:

nope, it's just one of those novelties that died into obscurity.

Which sucks cause I really wanted to know

#5 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the world of tv, where great shows struggle to last a season and crap shows last forever.

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (11769 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

Welcome to the world of tv, where great shows struggle to last a season and crap shows last forever.

Lol,I actually really enjoyed Blade the series.I think if people can get pass Snipes not being Blade they'll enjoy themselves a great amount

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.