How Powerful was Switchblade?

#1 Posted by BlackWind (6351 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically just as the title says. I never actually read that comic, so I don't actually know what the character did. But I heard he was doing a Black Alice and stole the powers of supernatural beings and went crazy?

#2 Posted by Trackz (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: he had the powers of every magical being that he killed. he got the powers of a werewolf, a vampire, a healer, a wizard, and ghost rider throughout the arc.

#3 Posted by BlackWind (6351 posts) - - Show Bio

@trackz: So he really did do a Black Alice? Sounds like something interesting. I need to read that.

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (11828 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by BlackWind (6351 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: I found that a while ago. There was also one with a caption that said something like, "I'm all the dark knight you'll need."

#6 Posted by Oscuro (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: that is a pretty cool pic of Blade even though it has a slight GQ quality to it lol

#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (11828 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro said:

@daredevil21134: that is a pretty cool pic of Blade even though it has a slight GQ quality to it lol

yup

#8 Posted by DarthAznable (6973 posts) - - Show Bio

He beat Hannibal King, Johnny Blaze, Ghost Rider, and some other magical person. He was stupid powerful.

#9 Posted by RealityWarper (985 posts) - - Show Bio

Who was switchblade ?

#10 Posted by Trackz (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper: In Midnight Sons, Blade read a page of the darkhold and gained the ability to steal the powers of every magical being he killed.

#11 Posted by BlackWind (6351 posts) - - Show Bio

@trackz: Could be interesting if something like that happened again. Like of he stole the powers and imprisoned them in the book as "tribute" after using them.

#12 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

think Doctor Strange on Steroids

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.