#52 Posted by MP101 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I Think Wesley was the Blade and another actor would not fit the role as well

#53 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
@MichaelBach said:
" Wesley Snipes IS Blade! "
#54 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome hope he not too old though
#55 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's just have David Goyer off this movie this time, okay?

#56 Posted by RawrItsaBear (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I really miss these films (or at least, the first two). I heard that Snipes was miserable making the 2nd and 3rd though - any validity to that? Has time healed those wounds, or is he just desperate enough to pay off debt that he's wiling to wade back into Daywalker Swamp?

#57 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@MichaelBach said:
" Wesley Snipes IS Blade! "
Yep. It's one of the things he's most known for.
#58 Posted by daredevil21134 (11921 posts) - - Show Bio
@vicsrealms said:
"I really can't see anybody but Snipes as Blade.  I couldn't even watch the TV series as the guy just didn't have Snipes presence for the character.  I would love to see him back in some really good movies as his latest series were really bad, and he just seemed to drop off the grid (also went to jail apprently) for a while.  Man, if he had been in the first Expendables....I can't even imagine it, but I will definitely look forward to number two. Trinity was a mistake the never should have happened and you could see that even he wasn't happy about it.  He didn't appear in the commentary and he just looked bored through out the movie (either that or it was because King just would not shut the hell up!!!).  He was in the commentary of the first two and they were almost as fun to go through as the movies themselves. "

agreed
#59 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael Jay White could do a good Blade I think. He's an awesome fighter.

#60 Posted by daredevil21134 (11921 posts) - - Show Bio
@abeyance said:
"Michael Jay White could do a good Blade I think. He's an awesome fighter. "

interesting
#61 Posted by Baptimus (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mumbles: Agreed. the third wasn't as good as the first two, but I'll still watch it if it happens to be on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.