Blade Ongoing/Team Book?

#1 Posted by BOPFAN#3 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Recently I've been reading a lot of Tomb of Dracula and old Blade series and I'm wondering...why don't we have a Blade ongoing series??? If Marvel did start a Blade ongoing how would you like it set up? Which characters, villains, team/solo, etc?

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (10841 posts) - - Show Bio

@BOPFAN#3 said:

Recently I've been reading a lot of Tomb of Dracula and old Blade series and I'm wondering...why don't we have a Blade ongoing series??? If Marvel did start a Blade ongoing how would you like it set up? Which characters, villains, team/solo, etc?

I would like Blade to have an ongoing and I would like him to not look like a different person everytime he shows up lol.

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@BOPFAN#3 said:

I would like Blade to have an ongoing and I would like him to not look like a different person everytime he shows up lol.

Yeah.

MI-13 was pretty cool.

#4 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

a blade series would be great along, with blue marvel, black panther, and taskmaster.

#5 Posted by daredevil21134 (10841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

a blade series would be great along, with blue marvel, black panther, and taskmaster.

agreed

#6 Posted by OmegaAgent1 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

A Blade series should have him fighting X-Men villians at the start of the book. Riding down bad guys on the motorcycle from the first movie. The same bike that came with the marvel legends figure. After about two or three solo missions an arch enemy should be established in Dracula and Solomon Negus respectfully.

A Blade team up with Scalphunter should come next. It should be really graghic and serious. Blade from the ultimate books is what Marvel should go with, a highly detaied artist like Finch on the interior of the book. Blade was in MI13 so a little spy vs spy should show up with Marcus Johnson aka Nick Fury (hope he gets a book too) and then back to solo missions when he's not fighting with the X-Men.

I didn't forget the car, Nomac or a Blade Batman crossover. Blade could be big.

#7 Posted by Trackz (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Why x-men villains? I can see Blade having crossovers with Journey into Mystery, Uncanny X-force, and Punisher. Before that, he needs to get a way from vampire for a bit, so the first arc should feature a Demon of sorts. We've also never seen Blade's training or World War 2 days, both of which could make interesting minis.

#8 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@BOPFAN#3 said:

same here.

#9 Posted by daredevil21134 (10841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trackz said:

Why x-men villains? I can see Blade having crossovers with Journey into Mystery, Uncanny X-force, and Punisher. Before that, he needs to get a way from vampire for a bit, so the first arc should feature a Demon of sorts. We've also never seen Blade's training or World War 2 days, both of which could make interesting minis.

Blade was in WW2?

#10 Posted by Trackz (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@Trackz said:

Blade was in WW2?

yup

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.