Follow

Blackfire

Character » Blackfire appears in 191 issues.

Blackfire is the older evil sister of Starfire and Darkfire.

Blackfire pics please

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sinestro2828

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with more images of Blackfire's more recent incarnations?  I've seen lots of pics of her TV show self and her old, "evil stepsister" look from her earliest comicbook appearances, but I'm having trouble finding pics of her newer comicbook self   

http://www.comicvine.com/blackfire/29-12502/all-images/108-206565/133074-blackfire/105-82725/

Which as you can see is much more attractive and badass looking, lol.  So yeah, I'd be really greatful if anyone could share any Blackfire pics they may have of her newer self and post them here in this thread (she seriously needs more images here on comicvine).

nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nj06

I posted a few new pics from her more recent appearances in R.E.B.E.L.S.

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sinestro2828

@nj06: Cool, thanks very much :D

BTW, do you know the name of the alien world the Tamaranians and Ranians end up living on together thanks to Vril Dox's planning?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.