Follow

Blackest Night

Story arc »

The Blackest Night is the third part of Geoff Johns's trilogy in the Green Lantern universe. This storyline will follow the events of Sinestro Corps War and the fallout of the War of Light.

Blackest Night

Avatar image for theamazingnightblade
    TheAmazingNightblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

If I hear someone say that Blackest Night is a ripoff of Marvel Zombies, Im gonna cut someone's head off. Honestly! Im a big Marvel fan...so I an admit when we've been beaten. Blackest Night Kicks Marvel Zombies @$$. and it's not a Ripoff...it's totally different. It'd be like saying Marvel Zombies was a Ripoff of other Zombie stories. COME ON PEOPLE!

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Other then zombie super-humans being in both books, there is nothing that is the same between the two books

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ARMIV
    @TheAmazingNightblade said:
    " If I hear someone say that Blackest Night is a ripoff of Marvel Zombies, Im gonna cut someone's head off. Honestly! Im a big Marvel fan...so I an admit when we've been beaten. Blackest Night Kicks Marvel Zombies @$$. and it's not a Ripoff...it's totally different. It'd be like saying Marvel Zombies was a Ripoff of other Zombie stories. COME ON PEOPLE! "
    EXACTLY!
    oddd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By oddd123

totally agree, the "zombies" in both story arcs have different styles, motives and the overall feel to the actual story telling is completely different

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.