razzatazz's Blackest Night: Wonder Woman #2 - Part 2: Black Lantern Wonder Woman review

The Queen of What?

Much as with the first issue of this tie-in miniseries, the tone of the story seems all wrong for a Wonder Woman story, and as an added problem over the first issue the story here is not as strong either.  This follows on the events of Blackest Night #5 as the reanimated Batman corpse has made unwilling though living members out of most of the main justice League members as well as a number of their closest allies.  The first part of this issue deals with Diana attempting to kill Mera, which is not as one sided as it might be assumed.  Diana's will begins to poke through the influence of the black ring, but as the Wonder family assembles to face her they still have quite a challenge on their hands.  Overall the story was just ok, the characterization was pretty accurate and the action was fun, but really I generally expect more out of a Wonder Woman story.