harleyquinn12's Blackest Night #8 - Blackest Night, Conclusion review

Aw Yeah Geoff Johns!

First things first, I just wanted to say "Thank You" to Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis, and all the people who made Blackest Night so @3!@#^*&(! awesome, and to Hal Jordan, foir existing! Now here's a synopsis opf the book.
It picks up straight from last issue, where Sinestro had claimed the white light, and he's fighting Nekron. All of the Lanterns and Deputy Lantern are fighting the Black Lanterns, and Guy Gardner brings the cavalry, which is all the diferent colored corps, presumably summoned by Indigo-1 in Atom and Hawkman #46, as well as many other heroes, most noticeably Power Girl, Booster Gold and others. The Lanterns shoot all thir power beams at Nekron, which fails. He attacks Sinestro, and is able to latch onto the white entity. The entity summons SUperman, Wonder Woman, Barry Allen, Hal, Animal Man, Ice, Donna Troy, Green Arrow and Superboy to become temporary white lanterns. They ultimatley defeat Nekron, and a white ring latches onto the Anit Monitor, once a Black Lanterns. It commands him to live. Other white rings find the zombified heroes and villains, and command them to live. This actually had me in tears when I saw Aquman, Hawkman, and Hawkgirl alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides those three, Jade, Captasin Boomerang, Reverse Flash, Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, Deadman, Hawk(Hank Hall), Maxwell Lord, and Osiris are also revived. Everyone comforts these long dead heroes(and villains, and it looks like Auqman and Mera are back together! But the best part is that Hawkman and Hawkgirl finlly reveal their true love for each other, and it turns out that Hawkgirl was actually revived as Sheira, the original Hawkgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay Sheira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eventually, the connection is overidden to the deputies's rings, and all return to normal, except Ganthet. Sayd finally pledges her servitude to Larfleeze, and Indigo-1 one goes missing, along with Black Hand and the Indigo Tribe. We soon find out that Black Hand joined the Indigo Tribe! We come back to Barry, who questions why all the black lantern weren't resurected, specifically Ralph and Sue Dibny. He and Hal meet at a cemetery, and we se that were Nekron once was, there lays a white power battery. I think that Donna Troy is actually the white entity with, her being resurected like a million times, but anyway best comic I've read in so many years. The art was spectacular, especially the pullout page with the resurected heroes! The writing couldn't be topped by anyone else but Johns, and I really hope this writing carries into Brightest Day! "What does Uncle Hal always say?" "No Fear." That was really good!