grim's Blackest Night #8 - Blackest Night, Conclusion review

eh...

as epic as most of the pages where in this final issue, the end result kinda felt... cheap to me.
 Im not going to spoil anything, but i felt like Dc took the easy way out that i was hoping they'd avoid.
 some interesting questions arise in this last issue, and it sets up for what im sure will be a very plot-twisty Brightest Day, but i just felt like they should have sat down and come up with some better reason for why what happened happened. It seems like everything was just sort of given, without any fight or fuss really.
3 stars because i felt like there should have been way more involved in the... well, you'll see.

Other reviews for Blackest Night #8 - Blackest Night, Conclusion

The One Millionth Person To Review This 0

Ok this is the big wrap up issue for the Blackest Night that has been blanketed across the DC Universe for quite some time.  And I must say it is freaking fantastic.  To attack this issue at two points I'll start off with the art.  The art team with Ivan Reis at the helm is great.  There are a lot of big splash pages in this book that require a lot of fine detail.  And the detail is there, you don't feel like your missing out on anything because you see everyone give it their all against Nekron....