harleyquinn12's Blackest Night #6 - Blackest Night Part 6 review

Perfect!

First off Geoff Johns continues to amaze me with Blackest Night. When you think it can't get any better,it does!!!! Best issue of Blackest Night ever!  So in this issue,We see Barry Allen and Hal Jordan basically dodging the Black rings,which gets to be pretty cool, and they end up evading them We then see a sorta pickup from Green Lantern#49 with Atom,Mera and Black Lantern Jean Loring. Poor Poor Jean! Mera just rips her arm off! Why,Why Mera? They escape from the black ring,John Stewart arrives on Earth with about a billion Black Lanterns. Ganthet reappears,and he inducts himself back into the Green Lantern Corps. He creates a ring from a each of the corps leaders to go to another individual for 24 hours. Atrocitus's ring goes to Mera,Larfleeze's ring finds Lex Luthor,Sinestro's ring finds The Scarecrow,Hal Jordan keeps his ring,Saint Walker's ring goes to Barry Allen,Indigo-1's ring goes to The Atom,and Carol Ferris's ring goes to Wonder Woman. I had a feeling that when the Wonder Woman figure from the Blackest Night series was blacked out I had a feeling that she was going to be a Star Sapphire. Lastly we get a nice two-page spread,which is currently my desktop background. Overall,fabulous,I don't have one complaint about this issue. We also get a preview of the Blackest night revived titles's covers. Fantastic art,very colorful,as always great writing. I hope the last two issues continue to deliver the same action that was in this issue.