lfcmania's Blackest Night #1 - Who Will Rise? review

as good as it gets

when blackest night came out, i wasnt going to buy the issue because i thought the whole series would be c.rap. i didnt realise why everyone was hyped up about it. however..after reading it, i understand why there was so much hype before hand and i think this series is going to be OUT OF THIS WORLD !

Other reviews for Blackest Night #1 - Who Will Rise?

When Death Becomes You 0

We all know that events are quick cash-grabs, cheap marketing schemes that attempts to fool new readers into thinking that they have just discovered the holy grail of comics. It's the cheap car salesman who wants to shove all the main package down your throat at once, and then tries to spice up the offer with his little side-benefits. It rarely has the stuff we really want, which is clever storytelling and how intricately intertwines within the continuity of the said universe. In fact, it's actu...