harleyquinn12's Blackest Night #1 - Who Will Rise? review

Totally Amazing!!!!!!!!

This absolutely blew me away! JOhns's story is fantastic,and Ivan Reis's art is spectacular! Seeing Black Lantern Sue Dibny,i was speechless.! I loved the memorial sequence,seeing all the heroes together. I have to say,this did not disapoint me one bit. This issue was fantastic. I  will continue to follow Johns through Blckest Night and through his other projects because this was,just,WOW!

Posted by AirDave817

I always liked the Dibneys. Now they scare me. The highlight, I think is that we're going to get some frighteningly "honest" dialogue from the undead. It looks like this is going to affect the Justice League as much as the Green Lantern Corps.

Other reviews for Blackest Night #1 - Who Will Rise?

The start of a great comic book blockbuster 0

I have to admit to not being Geoff Johns' biggest fan. He likes to delve very deeply into the DC universe mythos to the point of tedium and droll fanboy nostalgia. If that's your cup of tea, Johns doesn't disappoint with Blackest Night #1. The first few pages are 100% unadulterated Geoff Johns' uninteresting dialogue and campy, flag-waving, fist-pumping heroics. He also, during his stint with the GL series, seems to have sucked any humanity out of Hal Jordan and turned him into Clark Kent with a...

as good as it gets 0

when blackest night came out, i wasnt going to buy the issue because i thought the whole series would be c.rap. i didnt realise why everyone was hyped up about it. however..after reading it, i understand why there was so much hype before hand and i think this series is going to be OUT OF THIS WORLD !...