• 135 results
#1 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio
im going with Daredevil  which is who she has the most history  with
#2 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Bucky or Stark.

#3 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio
you do know stark and her relationship was mostly sex based right
#4 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Come to think of it, what is the hero "married to single" ratio?

#5 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil all the way
#7 Posted by Jake Fury (18319 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like her with Bucky these days.
#8 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
" Either Bucky or Stark. "
I agree...besides Bucky is one of the most dangerous men that she knows...at least thats what she told stark. lol
#9 Posted by IrishX (2343 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5428 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye, if not for him Natasha may still be working for the K.G.B. today. 
#11 Posted by bgibs13390 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her and Bucky right now but her and Daredevil will always be good. 

#12 Posted by ANGEL1993 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that her and Daredevil are the better suited couple. Not only did they go well romantically buy they were also great partners when it can to crime fighting as well. 

#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio
@ANGEL1993 said:
"I think that her and Daredevil are the better suited couple. Not only did they go well romantically buy they were also great partners when it can to crime fighting as well.  "

I agree
#14 Posted by X-MEN55 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick Fury.

#15 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Edited by Donovan Montgomery (5428 posts) - - Show Bio
@ANGEL1993 said:

"I think that her and Daredevil are the better suited couple. Not only did they go well romantically buy they were also great partners when it can to crime fighting as well.  "

I also agree with this, more so than my first post. 
That one just point's out her humble beginings.
#17 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donovan Montgomery said:
"@ANGEL1993 said:

I also agree with this, more so than my first post. That one just point's out her humble beginings. "
#18 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky

#19 Posted by PowerHerc (82612 posts) - - Show Bio

As a spy:                   Ivan Petrovich 
As a crime-fighter:  Daredevil 
As a lover:                 Hercules
#20 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil all day
#21 Posted by Antigonist (22 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a reason she dumped Daredevil, and that reason still applies.  Matt Murdock is kind of poison when it comes to romantic relationships.  They have a good chemistry, but they both like to be in charge, and their tempers clash.   It's not a recipe for an easy relationship, which was why even when they were dating, it was always rocky.

I liked her with Clint, but that was pretty much doomed from the start.  That relationship was fundamentally based on lies, so of course it couldn't hold together in the long term.  If they tried it again, now that they are both less uh, inclined to sabotage Iron Man, they might have a shot.  But Clint is hung up over Bobbi, and Natasha has done pretty well for herself with Bucky.  She doesn't seem to be feeling the "sidekick syndrome" she did with Matt; their relationship has been pretty smooth and happy.

#22 Edited by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio

She has worked with Daredevil at times when they weren't an item,and they were a pretty damn good team.Daredevil all day

#23 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve, Tony, Logan, Bucky, and Matt.

#24 Posted by Kairan1979 (16722 posts) - - Show Bio

I think her best partner was Hawkeye.

#25 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio

hawkeye is cool
#26 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve? When?

#27 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

i prefer her alone where she can no longer screw with anyone

she caused matt's fiance to kill herself one time. 

#28 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
" i prefer her alone where she can no longer screw with anyoneshe caused matt's fiance to kill herself one time.  "
She sure did lol
#29 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
" i prefer her alone where she can no longer screw with anyoneshe caused matt's fiance to kill herself one time.  "
She sure did lol "
im surprised people dont bring that up more often.  
#30 Edited by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
She sure did lol "
im surprised people dont bring that up more often.   "

She knows she still wants Matty boy lol
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Fury or DD.

#32 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" I would say Fury or DD. "
agreed Vance
#33 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

As a spy:                   Ivan Petrovich As a crime-fighter:  Daredevil As a lover:                 Hercules

Im going to use you format right here
As a spy: Nick Fury
As crime fighter: Bucky/Daredevil
As a lover: Hawkeye/Daredevil/Bucky
She had chemistry with the three of them IMHO
#34 Posted by ThexX (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky all the way

#35 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Her and Daredevil basically shared a comic for quite a bit of issues.I believed DD Vol.1 had a few issues that were named Daredevil & Black Widow.

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@Antigonist said:
 There was a reason she dumped Daredevil, and that reason still applies.  Matt Murdock is kind of poison when it comes to romantic relationships.  They have a good chemistry, but they both like to be in charge, and their tempers clash.   It's not a recipe for an easy relationship, which was why even when they were dating, it was always rocky.  I liked her with Clint, but that was pretty much doomed from the start.  That relationship was fundamentally based on lies, so of course it couldn't hold together in the long term.  If they tried it again, now that they are both less uh, inclined to sabotage Iron Man, they might have a shot.  But Clint is hung up over Bobbi, and Natasha has done pretty well for herself with Bucky.  She doesn't seem to be feeling the "sidekick syndrome" she did with Matt; their relationship has been pretty smooth and happy.
She was Bucky's sidekick too.
#39 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Her and Daredevil basically shared a comic for quite a bit of issues.I believed DD Vol.1 had a few issues that were named Daredevil & Black Widow.

Yup she has the most history with him she's been a big part of his life since the 70's

#40 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky or DD

#41 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

Bucky or DD

yup

#42 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

#43 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

You have to ask?

#44 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress said:

Daredevil

Smart answer

#45 Posted by darthfury78 (792 posts) - - Show Bio

@bgibs13390 said:

I like her and Bucky right now but her and Daredevil will always be good.

She x Bucky work well together.

#46 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil. Gingers unite.

Plus I want Bucky for myself.

#47 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

Daredevil. Gingers unite.

Plus I want Bucky for myself.

LOL

#48 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye or Bucky

#49 Posted by daredevil21134 (11345 posts) - - Show Bio

DD hahahahaha

#50 Posted by Antigonist (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Antigonist said:
There was a reason she dumped Daredevil, and that reason still applies. Matt Murdock is kind of poison when it comes to romantic relationships. They have a good chemistry, but they both like to be in charge, and their tempers clash. It's not a recipe for an easy relationship, which was why even when they were dating, it was always rocky. I liked her with Clint, but that was pretty much doomed from the start. That relationship was fundamentally based on lies, so of course it couldn't hold together in the long term. If they tried it again, now that they are both less uh, inclined to sabotage Iron Man, they might have a shot. But Clint is hung up over Bobbi, and Natasha has done pretty well for herself with Bucky. She doesn't seem to be feeling the "sidekick syndrome" she did with Matt; their relationship has been pretty smooth and happy.
She was Bucky's sidekick too.

Not in the same way— she had to give up being on the Avengers due to the way comics worked in the 1970s. And, well, Matt explicitly wanted her to be the junior partner in-story, he wanted someone he could rescue, someone he could be in charge of. Matt likes being the man in the relationship, and plenty of writers have pointed this out since. With Bucky, well, you can't be as openly misogynistic as Matt was during the 1970s in comics today, but the sidekick problems seem more out-of-story. Natasha's a supporting character because Brubaker's book focuses on Bucky, not because Bucky secretly yearns for her to stay at home and make him dinner. And she's been pretty active in other books while she's dating Bucky— there's more than one story where he's playing sidekick to her.

Basically, I'm not sure any of the people who want her to be with Daredevil have actually read the old comics, or is considering the question from Natasha's POV. The way they ended, it would be a regression of her character for them to get back together long-term. (I think it's something she might realistically try— she's always had a soft spot for Matt. But it would definitely be a regression.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.