Captain America 2: Winter Soldier Will Expand on Details of Past

#1 Posted by Mercy_ (92863 posts) - - Show Bio

Now excuse me while I go fangirl.

#2 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the complicated part romantic, sexual, or other?

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Hopefully a little bit of all. I'd be overjoyed to have Bucky and Natasha made canon in the cinematic universe. The chemistry with Hawkeye's interesting, but I think that particular relationship would be more interesting as friends and partners.

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

<3

#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: I don't know about the comics, but Bucky in the movie seems like the guy who always gets the girl and that sucks. First he overshadowed Steve and now he's threatening to do it to Clint too! Hopefully a love triangle doesn't happen.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92863 posts) - - Show Bio

Should also be pointed out that this guy has no official credentials and I can't find anything validating him.

@Xanni15 said:

@Mercy_: I don't know about the comics, but Bucky in the movie seems like the guy who always gets the girl and that sucks. First he overshadowed Steve and now he's threatening to do it to Clint too! Hopefully a love triangle doesn't happen.

I'd hate a love triangle, but I absolutely want Bucky and Natasha together in the movies. They're one of my absolute favorite couple in comics and this is what I'd been hoping for.

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@Xanni15 said:

Is the complicated part romantic, sexual, or other?

I'd go for Romantic and other, I mean, their relationship is hardly convenitonal in the comics so if the movie is anything like them...

#8 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

Now excuse me while I go fangirl.

I too, a grown man, will now go fangirl.

#9 Posted by Cap10nate (2453 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: That would be awesome if this is true. The dynamic of their relationship is one of the reasons that Buck has become my favorite character.

It would also be great to help expand her character as well. It seems like they are at least staying somewhat close to Brubakers story with having Widow Falcon and Crossbones as key parts. I am really looking forward to this movie... especially since it is based on my favorite storyline with my favorite character.

#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! :D

I also heard that "When Stephanie Szostak's role is for Iron Man 3 is announced, fans will go crazy"

She's gonna be the Wasp guys. I feel it in my bones.

#11 Posted by Deranged Midget (17721 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting...

Am I the only one sensing a spin-off film?

#12 Posted by Cap10nate (2453 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Interesting...

I hope so. The current Winter Soldier arc would make a fantastic movie.

#13 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cap10nate said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Interesting...

I hope so. The current Winter Soldier arc would make a fantastic movie.

If not a Winter Soldier movie, I could see a Secret Avengers movie in the future. Seeing as Bucky is suppose to be in the new series just makes the idea seem more likely.
#14 Posted by jayden_jezowski (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes!!! I really was hoping for something like this. Here's to hoping it's true.

#15 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. I kind of guessed this would be happening but its good to get a confirmation.

#16 Posted by lizyatearita (83 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: i freaking hope so  wasp and black widow are my fav avengers. and i hope that the carol aka ms marvel arnt just rumor and speculation ehhh only time will tell. it seems like whedon is doing it again making movies to build up for the avengers 2 can he do it again i freaking hope so

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.