Black Widow Shadowland

#1 Posted by daredevil21134 (9096 posts) - - Show Bio

would anyone be interested in seeing a confrontation between daredevil and the black widow in shadowland  it could be very interesting  they used to partners and lovers what do yall think
#2 Posted by Antigonist (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's very strange Natasha hasn't been solicited as appearing in Shadowland.  She is one of Matt's best friends, after all, regardless of who they are both dating, and has always been around when things got tough for him before.  So, if other heroes are going to confront him, it seems like she'd definitely want to get involved.

#3 Posted by daredevil21134 (9096 posts) - - Show Bio

thats so true thank you  for your comment
#4 Edited by Donovan Montgomery (5372 posts) - - Show Bio

@Antigonist:

This is true, DD confronted her when the hero's disapeared after onslaught "killed" the Avengers and she went on her rampage.  Maybe she'll come in at the end to talk him down and bring him back to sanity...if that is truely the case... 

But I think their combined experience of having something taken out of them recently might have something to do with what's going on here.  Anyone else have this happen to them? 

#5 Posted by BlackWidowBoy (27 posts) - - Show Bio

It would make no sense if she didnt get involved. She's apart of that Shadow-World. Daredevil and Pundisher, and Iorn Fist for that time carried on that Marvel Knights Legacy its like a big-time blowout and its missing its red-headed step-child lol.
#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (9096 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#7 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah she should get involved in shadow land . But I hope shes on the good side if she appears.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha wasn't good enough to handle DD before Shadowland.It didn't matter to me that there was no meaningful confrontation...

#9 Posted by daredevil21134 (9096 posts) - - Show Bio

i see

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.