Follow

Black Widow

Character » Black Widow appears in 3721 issues.

A former KGB agent, Natasha Alianovna Romanova, better known as Natasha Romanoff or Black Widow, was trained by the top-secret Soviet brainwashing and training program, the Red Room, to become the ultimate "Super-Spy". She defected from the Soviet Union to the US to join S.H.I.E.L.D. Subsequently, Black Widow proceeded to become a member of the Avengers and has been on the team on numerous occasions. She's a woman with an enigmatic past which very few are acquainted with.

Black Widow really gets Around ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok I was wondering who Black Widow's true love is ? Because I knoticed she really gets around. So far she has been with Winter Solder, Hercules, Deredevil and Hawkeye. I think im missing some. Anyway who do you think she would be best with ?

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThexX

Her true love in my opinion is Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)

Avatar image for morgaine_levesque
    Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Morgaine_Levesque

That's not really getting around. That's four relationships/lovers in how many years? You wanna talk about somebody that gets around, take a look at She Hulk.

@ThexX said:

Her true love in my opinion is Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Well like I said befor I might be missing some. Oh yeah I also found out Black Widow had a husban. So there is another one. But I forgot about She-Hulk.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By daredevil21134

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Ok I was wondering who Black Widow's true love is ? Because I knoticed she really gets around. So far she has been with Winter Solder, Hercules, Deredevil and Hawkeye. I think im missing some. Anyway who do you think she would be best with ?

You forgot Iron Man.I wonder who's after Bucky.Avengers Assemble lol.She dosen't have a true love in my opinion though

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.